I think im pregnat

1 year later
All the boys POV

It's been a year already and we have not gotten to see our girlfriends and trust me we tried but every time we try the always bring guns so we just back off so we started to call some people to be apart of our crew cause we finna find a way to get our girlfriends back

Tiara POV

It has been a year since I last seen Cj I miss him so much I really want him back cause I miss his gentle touch the jokes we shared the fun we had and most of all I miss the sex.

But every since they left August has been having sex with me abusing me same thing has been happening to my crew cause the day the boys left August told the rest of my crew to stay. But back to me like last night August told me to wash dishes and I told him I was tired and I walked off he ran behind me and grabbed me by my hair then said since u don't wanna do the dishes we gonna fuck when he said that I rushed over to them damn dishes I washed every plate then he had came behind me and was like when u done go upstairs take off every goddamn thing and wait in the bed until I get there all I could say was okay but when I said okay I slapped me and I hit the floor crying then he was like next time u better say yes sir so when he said that he walked of so I got up and did as he said.

August POV

I got that bitch right where I want her cause when I fuck her I'm not gonna us a condom I'm nut in her so she can have my baby and stay with me cause I really love her but I made some stupid chooses In the past and I feel bad but I love her and I don't want that Cj nigga to have her but when I fuck her I gotta make sure her friends ain't around so I told my partners to take they girl to the mall and they said okay and my partners consist of Tyga,trey,Chris,kid,Jacquees, Hakeem.

3 hours later

Tiara POV

When we got done having sex I was sore and tired but his stupid ass always got shit to say he told me to go wash the sheets take a shower and cook dinner and I was just could say yes sir and leave it at that but once I got up from the bed my ass fell flat on my face he laughed and I said will u help me up please then he just said okay and got up from the bed and helped me to the shower cause I knew If I took a shower first I would be able to walk so he gently put me in the shower when the hot water hit my skin it felt so good then my muscles started to looking cause I could feel it so I stayed in the shower for like an hour then I got out washed the sheets when I finished washing the sheets I got then sheets out the dryer and put them on the bed so when I got finished with the bed I went into the kitchen and I cooked fried chicken, collard greens, green beans, mash potatoes and for dessert I made a chocolate chip cake. when all the food was finished I fixed everyone's plate and sat it on the table when we got finish eating August helped me wash the dishes then when we got done we went into the dinning room and told everyone goodnight then we went upstairs and when I got up stairs I got I the bed August went and took a shower like 2 hours later he came out in some black and red basketball shorts and elite sock so he got in the bed and turned on the tv then he was like come closer then he was like u can lay next to me so I layed on his chest and while I was laying on his chest I was tracing his tattoos with my finger then like a few minute of that I went to sleep.

A few days later

Aaliyah POV

So me alondra, janiya, jhalen , destiny and Nizja was in the living room talking about how things been changing with tiara cause she has been nicer than usual and she had gotten a lot bigger she cries a lot she has been getting emotional and stressed out then out of no where janiya was like ay y'all she might be on crack you never know. Then like we all walked in the kitchen to see tiara throwing up so we asked her if she was okay and she was like yea then we was no you not and she yelled back yes ima then like after 20 of arguing with her alondra was like u should take a pregnancy test just to make sure then out of no where alondra went to her purse and pulled out a pack of pregnancy test then everybody looked at her like did she really just pull a pregnancy test out of her damn purse then she was like u never know so tiara took a test and went to the bathroom like 10 minute later she came out the bathroom but she had no type of expression on her face like I'm happy sad depressed then I wa like wat does it say ima be an auntie or nah then tiara said I am..........