Should i tell him

Tiara POV
So I took the pregnancy test and it came out positive I was kinda sad and happy because Cj is the one I wanted to have a baby with when me and August was dating I wanted to have a baby with but every since he cheated on me with that hoe Natasha I could never forgive him. So I walked out the bathroom to my friends then that's when Aaliyah asked me if she was gonna be an auntie or nah then I said check for yourself.

Janiya POV
I was so happy that tiara is pregnant can't wait to buy and spoil her kids they are gonna be so cute hopefully August don't do something stupid while she is pregnant.

Aaliyah POV
I was so happy and excited to see tha babies hopefully August just don't hurt my sister while she is pregnant cause I really want nieces so bad.

Later on tonight

Tiara POV
So I plan on later tonight telling August I'm pregnant hopefully he does not do something stupid like hit me.

So I cooked spaghetti garlic bread then I made shrimp pasta for August cause he really don't like spaghetti that much and I don't wanna make him upset by not cooking for him so I fixed everyone's plates then set them on our huge dinner table and I went upstairs and changed into some better looking clothes. Then I called August to tell him to come home early

Phone convo
Tiara-hey aug do you mind coming home early today so when can talk

Aug- ight I will try to come home early but what u wanna talk about bae

Tiara-I gotta tell you when you get here cause I don't wanna tell u on the phone

Aug- ight see u when I get home bae love ya bye

Tiara- alright love you to bye

End of phone convo

When I said I love him I felt like I meant it and that gave me a good feeling about telling him

August POV
I was at the trap house but I did not wanna tell tiara cause I did not want her to worry about me not coming home so before I left to go see her I smoked a little and I was drunk hopefully she talks fast enough so I can go to sleep so I got in the car and drove off

30 minutes later

I get home and see that everyone is here and everything seems normal so I walk in the house everyone eating and talking then when they notice me walking in the just stopped and looked at tiara I was kinda of suspicious about why they staring at here then she was had gesturing me to sit by her so I walked over there and say by her ate my food then I noticed that she was getting a little bigger and I thought she was just eating a lot like usual but the only place she has gotten big at is her stomach and you know I'm high as hell do it's kinda hard to understand.

Tiara POV
I was looking around waiting for the right time to tell him so I look to the right side of me to see him sitting there staring at my stomach so I decided that right now is the best time to talk to him and tell him about the baby but then I looked closer to see that his eyes where blood shot red and I'm praying that he does not hurt this baby cause I really want a baby even tho I'm 19 I still want a baby.

So I get up and ask aug when he is finish with his food will he come in the room then he was like ight.

So i walked in the room and looked in the mirror that was in the bathroom over our sinks to rehearse what I'm gonna say to him and kept rehearsing until I felt confident when I got the confidence to tell him he walked in the room and I lost all confidence cause I am scared that he might try to hurt me .

So I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed while aug was still standing by the door so I told him to come here.

Alondra POV
So me and friends downstairs came up stairs to tiara and aug door so we could hear what was going on but like a few minutes later our ex boyfriends came up stairs and seen us they was like stop being so fucking nosy and let's go to the mall girl when they said mall I was the first one down them damn steps.

Tiara and August convo

Tiara-aug I got something very important to tell you I'm pregnant

Aug- you fucking crazy bitch yo ass ain't pregnant you just fat ass hell

Tiara- I'm not crazy I'm telling the truth

Pulls pregnancy test out of pajama pants pocket

Aug- well if u pregnant the baby damn sho ain't mine

Tiara- the baby is yours you the only one I had unprotected sex with!!!!!!!

Aug gets mad and grab Tiara by her hair slings her on the ground and beats her in the face and stomach.

Aug- I don't know who yo stupid ass yelling at but the fucking baby is not mine

A/n remember he is high and drunk so he really can't remember

Tiara is on the floor crying August keeps beating her in her stomach and face

5 minutes later

Aug finally stops beating Tiara and leaves her on the floor unconscious

August POV
I finally realized what I did to Tiara do I went up to her body and I scooped her up and brought her in the bathroom and grabbed a cloth and wet it to see if she wakes up maybe about the fourth time I rubbed her head with the cloth she woke up so when she woke up I grabbed her and gently put her in the bed. Then I took a shower and got dried off and put on some sweat pant then I got out the bathroom and got in the bed and laid next to her then I fell asleep.

Next day

Tiara POV
So after last night I have not talked to August since he beat me but back to now so I went in the bathroom and looked at all my bruises I was now applying make up because to day I have a doctors appointment to see if the baby is okay so I took a shower grabbed some studded booty shorts and my main chick crop top my bad girl all gold snap back and my all gold Jordan 11s oh and just to inform you I did not tell my friends cause I don't want anything to happen.

So I do my hygiene put my clothes on apply my make up and get my keys to my all gold Benz

30 minutes later

I finally arrived to the doctors I get out the car and open the door and I went and sat in there for thirty minutes until the nurse finally called me back so I went back and I told them that I came to see if my baby was okay so they did the test and said that they have to show my doctor
Just to let you know I have a girl doctor so she can give me a bunch of advice and tell me what's going on and I like her personality a lot she jokes around a lot tho so the nurses take the doctor the test and the doctor came back and said I'm sorry to inform u but you are not having a child you are..........