Cant wait to see her

Cj POV

Cj is texting sky about the date and the surprise

Convo

Cj-hey nigga wat u doing today.

Sky-hey I'm just chilling

Cj-come to my house and wear black gold and your Jordans I bought you cause I got a plan

Sky-okay nigga see you in a while

2hours I arrive at my brothers house with my clothes went to the guess room took a shower and put my clothes on(in media) I was looking fly so I took a picture and put it on Instagram and I got over 200 likes . Then I said to myself I'm fine as fuck I know then I look to see Aaliyah's pic on Instagram and I liked it she is so sexy so sexy she got me hard as fuck so let me watch porn for about 30 minutes then I will be good.

30 minutes later

I wash my hand and my brother called my name so he could tell me what's going on with the surprise date.

Cj POV

So I told sky about the plan then he just agreed and we left and got in my all chrome Lamborghini and left while we was on our way I text bae I told her I told him.

Convo
Cj-hey bae I told him

Tiara-okay bae you ready for tonight bae

Cj-yeah I'ma have you screaming my name all night

Tiara-no nigga I'm have u screaming stop please stop

Cj-watever just get dressed cause we in the car now

Tiara-ight love you

Cj-love you too

So while we where in the car we had often by the weekend and sky was singing I can make Aaliyah pussy wet often he did a whole remix to often with every part having something to do with Aaliyah all I did was laugh .But I had to stop at a flower store so we could get them some flowers cause me and sky way looking fly enough for Tiara and Aaliyah so we had to get them flowers so we got some red and white roses. Then we got back in the car and drove to the restaurant it was high price but not to high for my baby.

1 hour later
We just arrived with the flowers we standing in front of the restaurant with the flowers in our hand.

Then some mixed girl walked by trying to talk to us apparently they where some girls that use to like us when we was in 9th grade now they sweating a nigga cause I grew up and look a lot better. Their names are Star and Sasha

Star and sash- hey baes y'all here to see us

Cj-hell nah we not here to see you two thots with y'all fake asses so take yo stank ass on somewhere I'm wanting on my girlfriend

Then both of them said

Both- you better tell them two hoes to watch her backs.

Then they walked off a few minutes later Tiara and Aaliyah walked up they where as beautiful as beautiful can get.

Tiara's POV

(Inner thoughts) damn Cj is fine as fuck I'm about to fucking jump on him so lord almighty give me the strength not to fuck him in this parking lot.

Cj POV
(Inner thoughts) tiara looks fine as hell she got a fat ass to all I want to do is touch it but I'm afraid if I touch her ass I'ma break my finger.

Aaliyah's POV
(Inner thoughts) omg sky is so fine I really wish I was not so shy so I could talk to him I'm such a shy girl.

Sky's POV
(Inner thoughts) God damn she is sexy as fuck then I got knocked out of my thought by her blushing and her putting her head down looking at the ground so I used my index finger and told her don't but your head down you are to pretty to hold your head down so keep your head up beautiful then I gave her a kiss on her cheek then she put her head back down then I was like no bae don't put your head down keep it up.

Then we walked in the restaurant and got seated I sat by Aaliyah and Cj sat by Tiara then we ordered our food and talked all night then it was time to go so we got the food and Cj told me take Aaliyah to his house and chill there cause he was gonna give tiara a lesson in sex education then I was like us a rubber don't fuck up and end up with kids my nigga . So then Aaliyah got in the car and we drove to my brother house.