Aaliyah's suprise chapter one

Tiara's POV

It's the last weekend before me and my friends go back to school. So today its Saturday so I woke up at 7:00pm so I could get Aaliyah ready for her surprise date I set up for her and sky. She does like sky but she is scared to talk to him so I set up a date for them also for myself so I can have some quite time with Cj with his sexy milk chocolate self.

Aaliyah POV
Today my sister told me she had a surprise for me I got a little scared cause my sister is crazy as hell. So I left my house and went to her house and took a shower and got dressed (outfit in media) When I got finished I took a selfie posted it on Instagram got almost over 100 likes like damn I know I fine but not that damn fine.Then my sister called my name and I had followed her voice and she said c'mon so I can take you to your surprise I just agreed and got in her all gold Lamborghini.

While we was in the car my sister Tiara's song came on sex on the ceiling by Sevyn Streeter came on she was driving and grinding and twerking all I could do was laugh. Then I was like you better quit before you get in yo feelings trying to fuck Cj tonight then all of a sudden she was like I'ma fuck him so good he gonna be calling me momma.

3hours later

We arrived at a restaurant and I seen him......