13 - Already Married

During Ichigo's recovery, Rindou spent more time with you to babysit him when you had work. Sanzu had gotten busier because of work since he took a large amount of money from his account to pay for Ichigo's surgery and he had to work more hours for Kokonoi to give him more money.

You were glad to have someone watch over Ichigo since your schedule has been tight over the weeks and you barely get enough sleep anymore. Ichigo knew how hard you were working so he would try not to bother you when you get home but you always made it a point to spend as much time with him as possible.

It was a month after Ichigo's surgery and in three to four weeks time, he'll finally be able to take the clear glasses off.

"Thanks, Rin. I know you're busy so I really appreciate you watching over him." You tell Rindou as you two walk to the door.

"I'm here too, you know." Ran speaks up from behind you two, head poking in between you and Rindou.

You chuckle and push his head away. "Thanks to you too, Ran."

"Have fun, you deserve it." Rindou says with a soft smile. "Don't worry about Ichigo."

"Thanks again." You lean forward to kiss his cheek.

Ran pointed to his cheek as well and you roll your eyes, huffing out a laugh before leaning in to give him a kiss as well. But he purposely turned his face so your lips landed on his.

"You bitch!" You push Ran's chest with a laugh.

Rindou glared at his brother and smacked Ran's shoulder. He always knew Ran liked you but not to the point that he would take you away from him.

"Anyway, bye!" You waved at them before going out.

It was a Saturday and you were on your way to a party for promotions. You had to socialize and get to know designers and such along with other models like Hakkai.

"You look gorgeous."

You got in Mitsuya's car and settled in. "Thanks. You clean up nicely, Takashi."

"Don't I always?" Mitsuya rolls his eyes and you smack him on the shoulder.

"You're so cocky sometimes!" You exclaim with a laugh.

"How about you get this cock-y?" He laughs, seeing your reaction.

"Takashi!" You gasp, hitting his chest. "Do you kiss your sisters with that mouth?!"

Mitsuya apologizes while laughing as you shake him by his shoulders. You've always seen him as this angelic goody two shoes that you forgot how he was childish sometimes.

When you two had finally calmed down, you were both quite a mess. One would think something different happened in the car.

"My hair is ruined..." You clicked your tongue as you fixed your hair, making sure you didn't look like a cat dragged you down the alley.

"You look hot." Mitsuya blurts out, earning another smack from you.

"I have a child." You tell him, rolling your eyes. He already knew about you adopting Ichigo like everyone else.