2 - I've Been Waiting

You look at Mitsuya and he smiled, understanding what you wanted.

"I'll be right outside the door you need me." He says before walking out, brushing past Sanzu who raised an eyebrow at him.

As soon as Mitsuya was out, you focus back on the man in front of you. He has changed so much that you could barely recognize him anymore. If it weren't for his scars and his eyes, you would have thought he was a completely different person.

"Why did you follow me here, Sanzu?" You spoke up first. "And don't tell me you didn't because from what I know, this is the women's washroom. Well, maybe there's some—"

"And Mitsuya? Why did he follow you here?" Sanzu huffs out a sarcastic laugh, walking closer to you as he speaks. "Were you guys about to fuck in—"

Without missing a heartbeat, you brought your hand up to slap him. His head snaps to the side and it stays that way for a while. A minute or two passed and he was finally reacting. He laughs in disbelief and it turned into him howling in laughter as he holds the cheek you slapped with one of his hands.

"Damn, woman!" He grins. "You still got it in you, huh? I'm glad to know that I didn't break you beyond recognition!"

You stared at him as if he was crazy. Well, he was definitely crazy and you didn't need that much evidence to confirm that.

"If you have nothing else to say, I'm leaving." You say, rushing to walk out of the washroom but he grabs you and pins you against the wall with your back to him.

"Didn't I tell you before? It's not nice to turn your back on someone when having a conversation." Sanzu whispers beside your ear, pressing his body against yours. "That attitude of yours always turned me on, though. Do you feel that?"

Your breath hitched in your throat, realizing he was pressing his hard dick against your ass. You two were young when you started dating so you didn't do anything more than kissing. This was all new to you but surely he's done this to a lot of girls already.

"Mind helping me out a little bit, my bratty princess?" He whispers, his hot breath fanning the side of your neck.

Help him out? No fucking way. He left you without as much as a goodbye and now he comes barging in your life asking you to help him?!

"Fuck off!" You yell, smacking the back of your head against his nose causing his blood to drip down.

"What the fuck, princess?!"

"Stop calling me that! You fucking lost the right to call me that." You yell, tears prickling your eyes. Before he could do anything or say anything, you immediately ran out of the washroom. You spotted Mitsuya waiting a few feet back, waiting for you just like he said he would.

You didn't hesitate to run up to hug him but you knew it would be bad if Sanzu comes out now so you grab Mitsuya's forearm and pulled him with you near to where your friends were.

After composing yourself and wiping the few tears that have slipped out, you sighed and smiled up at him. Mitsuya had his brows furrowed at you, worried for you since you were clearly not okay. He sees you as one of his little sisters and that's why he cares so much about you. And you liked that about him.

"I'll be fine. Let's go back, Mitsuya." You tell him and he reluctantly nodded, placing a hand on your back, rubbing gently.

"Ignore him when you see him, he's not worth it." He tells you and you just nodded.

It was kind of awkward for you going back with all the teasing looks the others gave you. They just didn't understand your friendship with Mitsuya and always assumed you two would somehow end up together.

"Stop looking at me like that, you two." You grumbled, looking away from Yuzuha and Emma.

"You and Mitsuya are suspicious..." Emma said, sharing a look with Yuzuha who nodded. "Very suspicious..."

"I'd be happy if you two actually date each other. He's definitely a better option than—"

"Yuzuha." Emma cut her off, sensing that you were getting more uncomfortable.

Yuzuha zipped her mouth and just handed you a glass of liquor, the three of you toasting before letting the bittersweet liquid down your throats. It was a fun night if it weren't for the fact that Sanzu would pass by the table every half hour or so.

You look at Draken and wonder if he's thinking of Mikey who's probably only a few tables away and if he was bothered like you were. Draken showed no signs of it but you kinda see his eyes flicker to Bonten's direction every now and then.

The night passed by so agonizingly slow but you enjoyed yourself most of the time anyway. When it was time to go home, everyone started talking about pairing up or something since the guy's didn't want you girls to go home alone.

Draken is taking Emma home, Yuzuha and Hakkai are leaving together, Pah's leaving with Peh, Smiley is going home on his own and same with Chifuyu since Mitsuya already declared he's taking you home.

Mitsuya doesn't use his motorcycle that often anymore but earlier that day, his car broke down so he had to use his Impulse for tonight.

"Here, let me help you." Mitsuya says as he helps you get on the motorcycle. "I only brought one helmet."

"Oh!—"

Mitsuya chuckles as he puts the helmet on you, making sure it's secured before getting on himself. He turned around to face you and smiles, remembering all those times you used to ride with him whenever he's the only one available to drive you home.

"Hold on tight."

The ride was long and somewhat fun. Mitsuya missed the feeling of being able to speed past cars and other vehicles on the streets, feeling the wind rushing against him. You knew he wasn't reckless so you didn't feel nervous at all. He may be driving too fast but he won't let himself crash.

"Come by my shop sometimes, okay?" Mitsuya spoke as he takes the helmet off of you.

"Yeah, sure! Maybe I could even model your clothes!" You joked but he seemed like he was actually considering it.

"I was supposed to ask you that!" He laughs, patting your head. "Well, I'll be off."

You waved as he drives away, only getting inside the building where you live after he disappears from your sight. It's pretty late so the lobby is already a bit deserted. You get on the elevator, pushing the button to your floor. On each floor, there are only two apartments and you currently had the whole floor to yourself since the other tenant is away.

Taking out your keys, you suddenly felt cold and shivered. There was something wrong but you just couldn't point it out. But after getting inside, you finally knew.

Sanzu tilts his head to the side, his fingers slowly loosening his tie as he stares at you with a faint smirk.

"Took you long enough, princess." He whispers. "I've been waiting."

"Sanzu, you freak! How did you even get in here?!"

Sanzu chuckles, walking closer to you. He tilts your head up and brushed your cheek with his thumb softly.

"You know how I feel about seeing you with other guys, princess. Let's...talk."