9 - No Safe Option

"No."

"Please?"

"I already said no, princess."

"Pretty please?"

"No, I am not promising anything." Sanzu stated firmly, crossing his arms against his chest. "It's insulting for you to even ask me that."

You sigh and shake your head a little. "How is it insulting, Sanzu?"

"You're asking me to behave while you play Truth or Dare with those friends of yours?" He scoffed. "So what if someone dares you to kiss another guy or sit on another guy's lap, am I just supposed to keep quiet and watch? What even am I to you?"

"Sanzu...we are just exes." You slowly spoke, watching his emotions flicker in his eyes. "But we're friends! I see you...as a friend and so I'll respect whatever feelings you have left for me."

"Friends...." He scoffed, blinking his eyes in disbelief. "Just friends? Really? I can't fucking believe you right now..."

You couldn't lie, it was amusing to see him like this. Sanzu looked so confused and frustrated. Looking at him almost made you laugh but you held it in just to keep this thing going.

When Senju called out your name, you left the kitchen. Sanzu seemed like he needed some time for himself before joining you with the others so it was best not to ask him to go back with you.

"How'd it go?" Senju whispered excitedly.

"Well, he was confused and shocked at first but then he went silent." You explained.

"Hmm, I'm sure he'll be okay. Let's start the game!"

"Wait." You stopped her before glancing back at the kitchen. "Without him?"

"I'm pretty sure he won't participate anyway." Senju shrugged before dragging you back to the living room where the others have formed a circle.

"So, what's the plan?" You ask Senju as you neared the others.

"Well, you're going to sit in between Kazutora and Smiley. Flirt with them, okay? I already told them to flirt with you too. And then for your first turn, choose truth. The question will be who you think would be a perfect boyfriend and you'll answer Mitsuya, of course. In my opinion, I would choose Takemichi." Senju explained.

"Damn, okay. You really thought this through, huh?" You chuckle softly, surprised that her plan was actually pretty detailed.

"For your next turn, choose dare and the dare will be for you to hold hands with Mitsuya until the game ends." She continued, motioning for you to take your seat. "For Mitsuya's turns...well, you'll find out anyway."

You were about to say something when Sanzu walked in and took a seat on the couch, watching all of you with a blank expression. Even though everyone felt awkward, not one of them looked like it. They were all curious as well about how Sanzu would react when you had to do something or say something to another guy.

Senju takes a bottle out of the bags they brought and opens it up. She immediately empties it and spins it in the middle, everyone too anxious to say anything at the silent start of the game.

The bottle pointed to Takemichi, making everyone look at him. He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously, looking slightly scared of what Senju had in mind for him.