7 - His Home

Every few days, Rindou would come visit you and sometimes Sanzu too but the two have never been in your apartment at the same time. Sanzu hasn't crossed any lines yet, much to your surprise. He really took the whole just being friends seriously.

"Let's start."

You shake your thoughts away and walked to the front with Hakkai. For the rest of the week, you were fully booked with photoshoots and endorsements along. Today, you had a "couple" photoshoot with Hakkai for a famous café.

Since you two knew each other already, it wasn't hard to act as a couple. After taking perfect shots, you two would laugh and joke around on set. The ones directing the photoshoot loved you two goofing around and shot a couple of stolen shots as well. According to them, those photos turned out better than the serious ones.

"There's an after party and I've already told them you're going to go!" Yuzuha, Hakkai's sister and manager yells.

"But I don't want to go!" Hakkai whines.

You and your manager chuckled at the two. They were like cats and dogs but it's just their way of telling each other that they love one another.

"I'll go too, Hakkai. You won't have to go alone." You spoke up, silencing them.

"Thank you so much!" Yuzuha exclaims, pouncing on you with a bear hug. "My brother is too stubborn sometimes!"

The after party wasn't as fun as you thought it would be. In the end, you and Hakkai ditched it and went to McDonald's. It was around one in the morning when you finally got in your apartment.

Dead tired and half barely open, you kicked off your heels and melted into the couch. You sigh loudly, cursing yourself in your head for eating junkfood when you still had photoshoots to attend to. Well, what's done is done anyway. It's not like you could turn back time.

Just as your eyelids fell, you were startled by faint knocks on your door. You huff in frustration and cursed whoever it was knocking on your door at such an ungodly hour.

You took a peak on the peephole and immediately opened your door. Sanzu fell into your arms, his blood soaking your clothes.

"Why are you bleeding?!" You whisper-yelled at him as you stuggled to bring him inside your apartment.

Before carrying him to the living room, you made sure to lock your door again just in case someone might have followed him.

Sanzu groaned in pain as you carefully laid him on the carpet. You wasted no time in tearing off his clothes to check his wound-well, wounds.

"D-Don't w-worry...they're n-not that deep..." Sanzu struggled to speak. "Just a few g-grazes..."

Sanzu's wounds were definitely more than that but it didn't look deep enough to have injured any organs. Still, he was bleeding heavily and that was enough to make you worry.

Panicking wasn't going to help and so you applied what you learned in giving first aid; applying pressure to the wound first to stop the bleeding.

"Don't sleep, okay? Come on, Sanzu! Keep your eyes open, please..." You ramble as you ripped his clothes even more to use it as a bandage for his wounds after the bleeding stopped. This'll have to do for now.

"Incase I d-die-"

"Shut up, you drama queen! You are not gonna die!" You yell angrily but he only chuckled.