The Truth Of Kaitlynn Worthington

Katie and Johnny were extremely close when they were kids. Almost inseparable. Johnny has always hated to lose, especially to those that were lower then him at everything.

Katie was one of these people.

When Katie was thrown into a thorn bush, Johnny laughed at her, which broke her heart. He didn't protect her like a brother should. From there on out, Katie was traumatized by the moment, and she was even more hurt by the fact that her brother, the person who was supposed to protect her, did nothing. You would think that a brother like Johnny, would help their younger sibling, but to Johnny, Katie was mediocre and weak.

As the two got older, they drifted away from each other, and that hurt Katie even more then it should have. Katie was always over Amy's house, because Amy acted more like a sibling than her real one. Amy was like a sister to Katie, who was there for her through everything.

When Katie finally got to college, Johnny was already a senior and has been in collage for years, and she was absolutely terrified to face her brother.

That's when she met Mike and Sully, and became a part of the Oozma Kappa fraternity team. Her fraternity brothers acted more like brothers than her real one. When Katie learned that Johnny cared about her all along, and never meant to hurt her the way he did, she forgave him, and the two became inseparable again.

And this time both of them refuses to lose each other.