Chapter 10

Katie's POV

"Expelled?!" Don exclaimed.

"Yeah, we really messed up." Mike said.

Mike and Sulley had come back to the house the next day. Apparently, they had gotten expelled, since they destroyed a door to the human world.

How am I not surprised?

"So, you're leaving?" Squishy questioned.

"Yeah, buddy, we have to go." Sulley admitted.

"Harsh, man." Art said, sadly.

"I'm sorry, guys. You'd be in the Scare Program right now if it wasn't for us." Mike apologized.

We just smiled and looked at each other.

I see they don't know yet.

"What?" Sulley questioned.

"Well, it is the gosh-darnest thing." Don replied.

"Hardscrabble's letting us in the Scare Program" Terry admits.

"What?" Mike questioned.

"She was impressed with our performance in the games." Terry continued.

"She invited us to join next semester!" Terri cheered.

Sulley laughed.

"Congratulations, guys." Sulley said.

"And that's not the only pecie of news, Sherri and I are engaged!" Don exclaimed.

"Oh," Sulley said. I could tell they didn't know who that was. "Who's Sherri?" He questioned.

Squishy groaned. "She's my mom." He replied.

"Well, if it isn't my 2 favorite fellas!" Sherri said as she came up to us.

"Come here, suger." Don said, as he grabbed Mrs. Sqibbles.

"So uncomfortable." Squishy mumbled as I held back my laughter.

"Oh, come on, Scott, I don't want you to think of me as your new dad. After all, we're fraternity brothers first." Don said.

"This is so werid." Squishy groaned.

"Just think of me as your big brother who's marrying your mother," Don said. "Wait. Hold on. We're brother's who share the same mom slash wife. That's wrose." He said.

"Speaking of engaged, Katie, when is Thomas gonna propose to you?" Terri asked.

"Whoa, slow down, we've only been dating for a week. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here." I chuckled.

Mike sat down the last of his belongings on the sidewalk before turning to us.

"Well, I guess we should be going now." Mike said.

Don walked down the porch, stairs towards Mike.

"Promise me, you'll keep in touch." Don said, handing Mike the card with the number on it.

"You're the scariest bunch of monsters I've ever met," Mike said. "Don't let anyone tell you different." He added.

We came together in a group hug, then the two monsters left. I know I probably will never see them again, but I'll never forget them.
___

A/n: Katie is now wareing a ROR hoodie

I sat on the bench in campus staring into the distance. The wind was gently blowing my hair, and the sun was shining down onto me.

Johnny came up to me while the others were waiting. "You ready?" He asked.

I looked up at him and slightly smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I followed him over to the other RORs who was waiting with Amy, Thomas, and Aaron. Jess and Randall seemed to have disappeared from campus, because I haven't seen either of them since the last event of the Scare Games. I tried to contact Jess, but after the first few calls she blocked my number, and wherever else she had me as a friend.

Amy, Thomas, and Aaron has became close friends with the RORs, and I had officially joined their team, and I still talk, and see the Oozmas often. We climbed into the car, and drove away from campus.

What a weird college year it has been for me.
___

Apology for the short chapter.

Before you ask, I will be doing Party Central I just have to find a way to see the full short-movie clip of it.

Now that I have finished the movie, this book will be on hold until I can find the full verison of Party Central.

I would also like to thank all the support and everyone who has voted and added this book to their reading lists. I enjoy doing this series for you guys and feel free to give me any requests for future books.

Bye :)