Chapter 8

Katie's POV

The next morning, Mrs. Sqibbles made OK shirts, leg warmers, etc. I had on a oversized "OK" hoodie, and white knee-high boots.

Each morning, I would get up, get ready, have a healthy morning workout, and breakfast before training. We were in the front yard of the OK house, while Mike ordered us around.

"Scary feet, scary feet... Oh, the kids in the bathroom!" We dropped to the ground. "Okay, scary feet, scary feet... Oh! He's back."

We all roared in response.
___

The next morning it was raining, but we trained anyway. Even if I got soaked. Sulley was doing pushups, but with all of us on his back except for Mike.

"Thirty-seven, Thirty-eight. Do I hear Thirty-nine? Come on. Yes!" Mike cheered. Not to long after, we got another card for the next event. "To frighten a child is the point of a scare. If you frighten a teen, then scarer beware," Mike read, and he pulled out standee with a child's face colored on it. He tested Sulley. "Okay, scare the little kid," He said. Sulley roared in response. "Avoid the teenager!" Sulley ducked down.
___

The next event went very well. Each one of us got through the maze. Well, everyone except for the PNKs. We, along with the RORs, and the HSSs, manged to get through the maze. It wasn't too hard, and surprisingly, I maged to pass each, and every one.

"First place, Roar Omega Roar. Second place, Oomza Kappa!" Brock announced. Me and Sullivan shared a fist bump as Claire took the PNKs board down.
___

The next day, we got another card.

"Someone is coming, this could ruin your night. Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight," Mike read. "You've got 10 seconds. Go!" We ran different directions. I hid behind the stone pillar with Sulley. "Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open!" Mike listed. "And there should be one more." Mike said.

We heard a whistle and looked up. "How'd I do?" Don asked.

"Oh, not to shabby, Don." Mike complimented.

"Thanks. I cannot get down." Don said.

"I got him," I said. I used my climbing skills, and strength to climb up the tree. I crawled towards Don on the branch, and grabbed his tentacle hand. He climbed onto my back, and I climbed down the tree, and safely on the ground. Don got off me, as I looked at the others. "What?" I asked.

"When did you get so strong?" Terri asked.

"And where did you learn to climb trees?" Terry asked.

"Protein. Lots and lots of protein. As for the tree thing, I teach myself new things everyday." I said.

"You never fail to impress me." Mike said.

I smile. 'Thank you." I thanked.
___

That evening, I was taking a break from training, and sat on my bed, while Mike quizzed Sulley in the next room over. I looked through pictures on my cell phone, and then stopped when I saw one of me and Randy. It was a picture of us on the first day of collage . Each of us had one arm wrapped around the other shoulders. I had my eyes closed, with a huge smile on my face while holding up the peace sign. Randy's eyes were open, and he also had a smile on his face. I was just realizing he was looking at me, and not the camera.

That's when I felt my heart started to pick up speed. This whole time I've been lying to him. And those RORs are changing him, and Jess both. If he never had joined the RORs, he wouldn't be this way. He wouldn't have been in on the prank that the RORs pulled at their frat party, and neither would Jess. I immediately shook off those feelings, but I couldn't get Randy out of my mind. Of course, I felt bad for him, and of course, I wanted to tell him the truth.