Chapter 1

Katie's POV

It was my first year of collage. After a long bus ride, I was finally standing in front of the large campus. I took a deep breath, and stepped, my heart racing in my chest. The moment I stepped into campus, I felt all eyes on me. I hated when people stared at me. I pulled my hood over my head, and walked towards restoration.

As much as I know I'm going to love it here, I wasn't ready to see my older brother, Johnny. He hasn't been apart of my life since childhood. He was never there for me like a brother should be. My brother made my life a living nightmare. As I got my ID, I heard some students talking behind me.

"I heard Worthington's sister is here this year." One monster said.

"Same here. I bet she's just a spoiled loser who lived on her boyfriend's money." Another said.

I put on a smile, and tried to ignore their hurtful comments, as Kay let me go to get my picture taken. After I got my picture, I looked down at the photo on my ID card. I cringed at the site. I looked like a fat hippo with mop hair and purple fur in my picture. I started walked towards the dorms, when I heard a voice call out to me.

"Uh, miss? Miss!" I turn to see a middle aged women, and a large monster beside her, who I'm guessing is her son. "My son here is coming back to school to be a scarer, because he decided to take a break from wrestling," She explained. I looked up at the taller monster who waved down at me. He green fur, red eyes, black wings, and small horns. "Here's his medication. You are now is manager. Okay, bye, honey, I'll see you at Christmas!" She said, before walking away.

"Uh, wait! I don't know how to-" I started, but she was already gone. I sighed, and looked up the monster. "Well, let's get you ID, big guy." I said.
___

Well, the kid's name is Aaron. He spent a gap year to do wrestling, and now he's back for his final years of college, before he goes pro. Being his manager, I realized that Aaron wasn't the smartest, and he was a man child, but I was okay with that.

My roommates name is Jessica, or Jess for short. She was a wolf monster mixed with a dragon. She has white fur with white ears, black dragon wings, and purple eyes. She wares a dark red hoodie, with a gold snake logo on the front. She was usually with her boyfriend, so I was in my dorm alone. I finished decorating my room and plopped onto the bed. I stared down at the picture of me and Johnny.

Memories flooded back from that day.

Freak.

Spoiled.

Ugly.

Disgusting.

Trash.

Cold.

Stupid.

My phone beeped, jolting me from my thoughts. I looked down, and immediately felt happiness flood over me. My childhood bestfriend, Amy had texted me.

Amy: Katie, I'm outside. Come see me!

I smiled when all the happy memories came flooding back to me. Amy acted, and treated me more like a sibling, than my brother did. I spent way more time with her, than I did with my brother. To be honest, we really didn't want anything to do with each other. I left my dorm to meet up with her, when I bumped into another monster. He was small, green, and had a single eye, and he was wearing MU baseball hat.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." The monster apologized.

"No, no. It's my fault. I should watch where I'm going." I said, as I stood from the floor.

"Mike Wazowski." Mike greeted, as he put his hand out

"Kaitlynn. Or Katie for short." I said, shaking his hand.