Chapter 5

Katie's POV

I woke up to the noisy alarm clock ringing in my ears. I groaned loudly, and a hit the alarm clock three times, before it finally decided to shut up.

I sat up in bed, and rubbed my eyes. I sat there for a moment, before I went over to my luggage to get my clean clothing. I went to the bathroom, and splashed some cold water on my face to wake me up. I got dressed, and brushed my teeth. I picked up my hair brush, and started to brush my hair. I walked out of the bathroom, while stroking and brushing my hair. A bright camera flash made me look up at my new fraternity brothers. Squishy was holding a for the word camera, while smiling at me.

"Hiya, sleepy-head." Terri greeted. I heard screaming in Mike and Sully's room before they opened the door, and fell to the ground. Squishy also took a picture of those two on the ground.

"First morning in the house." Squishy smiled.

"Those are going in the album." Art said.

"Guys! We got a letter!" Don said as he came around the corner.

"A letter?" Squishy asked.

"We never get mail." Terri recalled.

Don try to give Mike a letter but it wouldn't come off his hand. "Oh! Sorry. It's stuck." Don apologized.

"Would you... Give me that!" Mike said, yanking the letter away.

Don chuckled. "Technicals. They're sticky." He explained.

"What is it?" I asked.

Mike opened the letter and gasped. "It's the first event of the Scare Games." He replied. The others gasped.

"A child's room is where you scare, but avoid the toxicity lurking there." Mike read.

Sulley took the letter from Mike, and looked at it. "Wait. Where do they want us to meet?" He questioned.
___

Okay, I'm not going to lie this is actually kind of disgusting.

I mean, why a sewer of all places?

"Of all the sewers on campus, this one has always been my favorite." Art said proudly, as we walked into the sewer tunnel.

"Art, you've been here before?" Terri questioned.

"I have a life outside of the house, you know?" Art replied, as we entered a large, dark opening. There was monsters cheering, as the Greek Council was up on the catwalk.

I looked around, and felt a tug on my arm. I turned my head to see Thomas. "Good luck." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks." I smiled, and continued to follow my fraternity brothers.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare. The Scare Games!" Brock announced. "Yes! Yes, I love it! I love this engery! Okay, okay, everybody!" He cheered.

"Let's hear it for the frats and sororities competing in this year's games... Jaws Thei Chi!" Claire announced.

"Python Nu Kappa!"

"Slugma Slugma Kappa!"

"Roar Omega Roar!"

"Eta Hiss Hiss!"

"And finally... Oozma Kappa."

Everyone cheered for every team, except for our's. The only ones who did cheer for us Mrs. Sqibbles, Amy, and Aaron.

"Yeah! Whoo-hoo!" Mrs. Sqibbles cheered.

"Go, Katie!" Aaron cheered.

"Crush 'em, Katie. Crush 'em good!" Amy yelled.