Bonus Chapter: Party Central

A/n: Katie is now wearing her original appearance (her blue hoodie and black boots)

3rd POV

The Oozmas sat around the OK living room. They had decided to throw their own fraternity party, but of course, nobody showed up, Squishy of course thought differently then the others.

"Maybe they all wanted to be fashionably late?" Sqiushy guessed. Squishy being Squishy, was a course trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't work.

Terri sighed. "Let's face it guys, no one coming to our first frat party." He said sadly.

Squishy sighed. "This is gonna be the worst night of our lives." He added.

Just then, the front door burst it open revealing Katie, Sully, and Mike.

"This is gonna be the best night of our lives!" Katie cheered.

Terry was unconvinced, and just blew his noise maker.

"Ah, cheer up, guys. We thought this might happen..." Sulley started.

"And that's why we became prepared." Katie finished. They set up a door station in the living room.

Squishy gasped. "A door station!? When did you get a door station?!" He exclaimed.

Mike didn't answer, and put the walkie-talkie up to his mouth.

"Beachball to Throw Rug, and Kit-Kat, are you two in position?" Mike asked.

Meanwhile, Katie and Sulley were at the RORs, setting up another door station.

"Roger that, Beachball. Operation: Party Central is a go." Sulley replied.

"Mike, what's going on?" Squishy asked.

Mike shushed him. "Just wait." He said. The doorbell rang. Mike ran over and answered it revealing Amy, Aaron, and Thomas.

Yep, Katie got those three in on this, which they obviously agreed to, since they weren't really big fans of the RORs either.

"Hiya, Kappas. We have cake, and we're ready to party!" Amy cheered.

"Come on in." Mike said, moving out of the way so they can walk in.
___

Katie chuckled, as she carried the platter of cupcakes, while Sully carried a cooler filled with drinks.

"This is gonna be awesome." Katie laughed.

"You got that right." Sully replied as he opened the door. The two monsters quietly crept through a couple's room, and slowly made their way into the other door.

"We're not just going to throw the biggest party of the year..." Mike started.

"We're gonna steal it." Sulley finished, as he tossed Katie and Mike a can of soda.

"Get ready to party your scary tales off." Katie smiled, as the three clinked the cans together, before drinking them.
___

Then it was Art's turn. He was getting some monsters over here.

"The girl's was totally eyeing me, like all five eyeballs at me." The blue monster said.

"I know. I saw that too." His friend agreed. That's when they noticed the trail of pizza. It went from the ROR fraternity house, into the couple's bedroom, and then to the Kappa house. The three monsters went through the door, and Art closed the door behind them.

"Fuzzy Rainbow to Kit-Kat, I'm sending some your way." Art said, before he picked up the door station, and moved it somewhere else. As for the other three monsters, they continued to eat the pizza that was on the floor, that led into the Oozma Kappa fraternity house.