Chapter 2

Katie's POV

Me, Jess, Aaron, and Amy was sitting underneath a tree in Frat Row. I took a bite of the peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookies that Amy made.

"These are so good!" I moaned with my mouth full. Amy chuckled. I brushed my hands off, and I noticed Mike throwing a football at a garbage can, and an orange pig ran right inside. The force caused the trashcan to stand back up in his bottom. Curious, I got up to see what was going on, and my friends followed me as the crowd cheered, and gathered around Sullivan and Mike.

"Did you see him catch that pig? You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman." The leader of JTI said.

"Oh, thanks, I don't know how-" Mike started, but stopped when they walkes right up to Sulley. I felt bad that he thought he was being paid attention to.

"No, no, no. He's an Omega Howl guy." The Omega monster denied.

"Back off, we saw him first!"

"No way, we did!"

"I'll take it from here, gentlemen," A voice interpret. I froze when I heard Johnny's voice. He smiled, and came up to Sully. I slowly backed away so I wouldn't be spotted. "Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar. What's your name, Big Blue?" He asked, as he placed an arm around the furry blue monster.

"Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley." Sulley responded.

"This guy's a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan?! I can't believe it! That is crazy!" The crab member yelled.

"Chet, calm down." Johnny said.

"I'm sorry." Chet apologized.

"Sully, any freshman who's got the guts to pull off a stunt like that has got "Future Scarer" written all over him." Johnny explained as he led Sulley up the stairs to the ROR fraternity house.

"Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts." Mike pointed out as he followed them.

"Slow down, squirt! This party is for scare students only!" Chet said, stopping Mike from going any further. I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't pull myself to go over there, and face my brother, so I just watched.

"Oh, sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out with someone a little more your speed..." Johnny said. "Uh, they look fun." He said, pointing over to a team of monsters.

"Hey there, wanna join Oozma Kappa?" One said.

"We have cake!" The other said, holding up the plate. One orange monster walked by and swallowed it whole. A ballon popped and landed on one of the monster, covering 2 of his eyes.

"Go crazy." Johnny said, patting Mike's back. He headed back up the stairs towards his crew and Sullivan.

"Is that a joke?" Mike asked.

Johnny groaned. "Sulley, talk to your friend." Johnny suggested.

"Oh, he's not really my friend but sure," Sulley shurgged. "You heard him, this party is for scare students only." He said.

"I am a scare student." Mike defended.

"I mean scare students that you know... Have a chance." Sulley said.

"Aw, snap!" Chet said, while everyone laughed.

Without even thinking twice, I stepped forward, and walked right up beside Mike to defend him. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" I spoke up. I instantly regretted that.

"Well, look who it is. Long time no see, Katie." Johnny said.

"Hey, Johnny." I asked.

"Still wearing the hoodies I see." Johnny added.