011

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

Miyoung and Sunoo looked at each other after they heard what Hana said.

"It's been a week, has he remembered now?" Miyoung asked but Hana shook her head to answer her question. "Goodness, what is wrong with your friend?" She looked at Sunoo who had no idea what to answer.

"Look, maybe he's just busy these days. His university is known for being hard maybe that's why it slipped out of his mind." Sunoo defends his friend. "I'm not saying what he did wasn't bad, I'm saying there maybe another reason."

Hana stared at them. Once she arrived in her apartment, the last thing she expected was visitors. Miyoung had noticed the slight change in Hana's behavior so she convinced Sunoo to drive her to Hana's apartment. Now there they were, sitting right across Hana as they both try to prove their point.

She rested her head in her palms, trying to sort out her head amidst their voices. She continues to convince herself that she wasn't bothered by the fact Heeseung didn't remember their Monthsary. He was always the one to remind her. He was always the enthusiastic one when it came to celebrations but now, she wasn't used to not celebrating milestones.

Does he remember but he just chooses not to celebrate it?

Hana frowned. If he didn't want to celebrate, he could've told her. She would have understand if he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

"Hana." She returned to reality when she heard Miyoung's voice call her. "Are you alright? You're spacing out."

"Do you think he remembers? Do you think he just doesn't want to celebrate it?" Hana abruptly asks them.

Sunoo pouts. "I don't think Heeseung would do that to you. Have you tried reminding him that it was your Monthsary a week ago?"

She shook her head. "I'm afraid that he'll feel bad about it or rather I'm afraid to hear the truth."

Miyoung grabbed her hand. "You should talk to him because in some way, this is a misunderstanding as well. Just like you said, relationships are all about compromise."

"Thank you again Miyoung and Sunoo for checking up on me. Little acts like this matters so much to me." Hana looked at the two with a warm smile. "If you two have plans you can go now, I'll talk to Hee tomorrow."

"Why not now?" Sunoo raised his eyebrow.

"Because I still have to talk to someone." She replies.

Both Miyoung and Sunoo nods. "We're going to go now but if you need a friend I'm one call away, okay?" Miyoung said.

Hana chuckled. "Okay, enjoy your date." She waved at them as she watched the two walk away from her apartment.

Hana glanced at her phone and she sees Jihoon already replied to her text. She tried her best to look for him in campus earlier, turns out he didn't attend his classes because he was busy with something with their company. He let her know that he's on his way to her apartment. Of course Hana knew better than to let him in her apartment so they both agreed to meet outside the building.