010

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

"Hana, are you okay?"

Remi asked the moment she and Hana got out of the classroom. "Did Heeseung and you get in a fight?" Her eyes darted to Remi's direction. She was confused as to how the girl immediately guessed it. "Jihoon told me about your encounter with Heeseung yesterday." Remi clears it up to stop Hana's confusion.

Hana sighed. She tried to call Heeseung yesterday but after many failed attempts, she stopped. And now there she was, dragging both her feet to her classes. She hated this feeling, she wanted to fix their misunderstanding so bad but if he doesn't want to talk to her, she's left with no choice but to accept it and wait for him.

"Yeah." She responded to Remi.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Remi smiled comfortingly.

Hana nods. "I don't think the hallways is the best place to talk about this."

"Classes are over, do you want to go to a cafe instead? We can talk there." She suggested and Hana gladly agrees. There was a cafe near their campus so she didn't need to take her car just to go.

When they arrive, Remi ordered coffee for herself while she ordered tea for Hana. Once their order was there, she told Remi everything. She told her all about their fight and everything they said to each other. Lucky for Hana, Remi was a good listener and she listened intently as Hana continued to go on and on about her fight with Heeseung.

"So what are you feeling right now?"

Hana didn't know what to answer, she felt so many emotions and yet she couldn't name one.

"Guilt." The word escaped her lips. "It was my fault. Do you think I should just end my friendship with Jihoon? I mean, Hee doesn't like it, isn't relationships supposed to be all about compromise?"

Remi sighed. "I know you already can tell Jihoon likes you."

"Yes but I don't want to embarrass myself if I confront him. I'll look like an egotistic person." She admits. "It's my fault, I should've just rejected every help Jihoon gave me. I should've never put myself in a situation where Hee would be jealous."

"In my opinion, you're right when you said not hanging out with him anymore won't fix anything. But Heeseung has a point, is there something about your friendship with Jihoon that you can't give up?" Remi expressed her honest opinions which Hana appreciated very much.

Hana didn't speak and she recalled vividly her visit to her father's company.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
flashback to the day before the argument

Hana fixed her appearance before entering the company. The staffs immediately recognized her so they greeted her upon making eye contact with her.