003

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

Hana looked at her score with a sullen expression.

Although she studied hard for the quiz, somehow she still found a way to mess up. Once class ended, she made her way to the restroom to splash water on her face. How could she mess this up? Especially when Heeseung even spared time to help her study.

"Maybe this is difficult because I don't want to pursue this career in the first place." She mumbles to herself. "No, get yourself together Hana. Stop sulking over some petty number." Fixing her appearance, she tied her hair in a ponytail and got out of the restroom.

As soon as she got out, she was surprised when she makes eye contact with a familiar person. Remi stood there with a worried expression plastered all over her face. "Are you okay Hana? You don't look very well."

She nods, smiling kindly at her friend. "Yes, thank you for your concern but I'm fine. I just wasn't satisfied with my scores, that's all." 

Remi nods after hearing the reason why Hana rushed to the restroom instantly after class ended. She rubbed Hana's back as a way to comfort her. "You did your best Hana and if your score isn't up to your satisfaction, treat it as a motivation to do better next time."

Hana recalled the very first time she met Remi. It was her second year in college when she saw a girl struggling with her period, being the thoughtful person she was, she rushed to a convenience store to help her. She got sick the day after because the rain was pouring hard that day and since Remi wanted to express her gratitude, she bought her soup and medicine. She couldn't offer to take care of Hana herself because Heeseung was already there.

Ever since then they became friends.

"Thank you for those words Remi. Really it means a lot." She said. "I'll get going now, Hee's waiting for me. Congratulations on your score by the way." She congratulates her because Remi got the highest score in their class.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow!" Remi waves at her before they separated ways to go home.

She walked to where Heeseung said he was and upon arriving there, she saw him busily talking with his friends who studied in the same university as her. Running to them, she shoved her cousin to the side to engulf her boyfriend in a hug. Heeseung welcomed her in his arms, laughing slightly at Jake who glared at the couple.

"Jeez you could've shoved me harder, I hardly felt that." Jake sarcastically says. "What happened to you?"

Hana stuck her tongue out before replying. "Stealing my boyfriend from his best friends." She looked at Jay who only smiled at her even after their weird conversation days ago.

Jake rolled his eyes. "As if you never steal Heeseung on a daily basis. Come on Jay, let's leave these two lovebirds alone."

"Go home by yourself, I still have to bring Yuri home." Jay argues. "And don't you have someone to bring home too?" They said their goodbyes to Heeseung first before walking away to possibly pick up their girlfriends while bickering.