Epilogue

Well I didn't think I'd write it but oh well here we go again. Requested by BTS_ARMY_GURL_

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ten years have passed by in just of a blink of an eye. Jungkook and Y/N were living happily together with their two children Areum and Seojun.

Jungkook and Y/N got married after two years of dating, after a month they both found out that Y/N is pregnant with her baby. Jungkook couldn't express how happy he felt the moment he got that news , he still remembers how that moment went.

Flashback ten years ago

"Oh my goodness " You gasped as you saw the results on the pregnancy tester. It was positive! You're going to become a mother soon.

Tears fell down your rosy cheeks , you were so happy. You couldn't wait to tell your husband Jungkook about it.

"Next week is his birthday I'll tell him " You thought to yourself.

You quickly told Nora about it and she was so happy about you getting pregnant.

Nora and Taehyung both married and were blessed with a three year old baby girl.

As for the other members they had found their love too. Soon everyone left the mafia world and were living happily with their partners .

Jungkook is still a CEO , Namjoon and his wife owns a flower shop which is the best in town. Hoseok started his dancing academy where he teaches young kids , Jimin also became a business man ,Taehyung owns an art museum ,Seokjin owns a restaurant and lastly Yoongi owns a strawberry farm. All members have their lives and yet their love for each others never fades away.

After everyone had found their loves the members parted away and left the huge mansion. They all have their own homes now and as for the mansion jungkook made it into an orphanage.

Back to the story, Jungkook had just came back from work. He was looking exhausted.

"Okay nora I'll call tomorrow jungkooks back bye " You cut the call and went towards him.

"Hey koo how was work?" You asked while caressing his cheeks.

"Tiring darling my secretary kept messing " He explained while he hugged you.

"Awh go take a shower then we'll have dinner hmm?" You kissed his lips as he obeyed you.

After a few minutes he came downstairs, he wore a grey shirt and shorts .

"Dinners good as always " He never failed to praise you whenever the chance he gets.

After dinner Jungkook went to his office room to do some work. You on the other hand got upset about him not cuddling you . Your mood swings were the worst.

"Kooooo cuddles please " You whined and pouted while entering the room.

"Wait for a few minutes love " He softly said ,his eyes still not looking away from that damn computer.

You stomped your feet and went towards him. You turned his chair around and sat on his lap.

"Babygirl what's wrong?" He asked worriedly . Never have you ever had been this stubborn before. Whenever he's working you'll patiently wait for him but today was shocking.

"You didn't give me attention " You whispered while you snuggled in his chest.

He chuckled and kissed your forehead.