Part 5

"We need to do something to persuade y/n " Hoseok said out of the blue. The members looked at each other, trying to find a right answer when yoongi spoke up.

"Why don't we take her by force?

The members looked at jungkook meaning that they kind of agreed to his suggestion but waited for his answer.

" No, I will not take her by force "the boss finally answered.

" I don't get it jungkook why do you want her so bad, what does she have? Taehyung asked.

"Listen taehyung and hyungs don't you dare interfere in MY personal life, I will do anything to have her, even if it means I'll have to kill" Jungkook said through his gritted teeth, slightly glaring at taehyung. The members sighed in defeat knowing that they can't do anything at all.

"Let's put our drones in the air" Jimin spoke up.

"You mean the drones to go to their apartment" Namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded with a cheeky smile. The members seemed to agree with the idea so they decided to go with it.

"Okay airing the drones in 5,4,3,2,1 now! Taehyung said as Jimin controlled the drones with the controller. The drones were lifted up into the air making it's way to wards the apartment. Through the screen they could see many buildings, children getting excited seeing the drones some getting scared while the rest were not bothered at all. At last they  reached the apartment but only to be welcomed by nosy Nora who wouldn't stop cussing. After bickering for about twenty minutes they left.

" Y/n what do we do now, there is no way out " Nora sighed. The tension was heavy. You were scared to hell, what does he want from you? You only saved his life and that too without having any idea of it.

Wait a damn minute is this some sort of a novel? Where a cold ruthless mafia boss kidnaps an Innocent looking soft girl who doesn't even know about the world? Then they both some how ended up falling in lov-

No no what was y/n thinking, no way. You know nothing about love, you haven't even had your first kiss yet!

Or maybe he wants to kill you! Oh boy y/n doesn't want to die at an early age does she?

"I have an idea , let's move out. " Nora said snapping Y/N out of her thoughts. You seemed to quite agree but your instincts were telling you not to. Something was going to go wrong, you just had a feeling about it.

The girls started packing their luggage and by luggage I mean everything including all your photos.

Wondering where they're going? Well they both are going to noras aunts house for a while and then from their Nora will make arrangements for their flight tickets to New Zealand. They can't live here in Seoul.

The devil works fast,but the Jeon Jungkook works faster. No one can escape him, after all he is the most powerful mafia in Korea. He already knew what and where the both of the girls are going to do. He had everything in mind. That's why he sent two of his men in disguise. They were none other than Hoseok and Jimin as the girls have never seen these two in their entire life.

"All done packing y/n? Nora asked. You nodded smiling a bit. She too smiled weakly at you patting your head . Nora called an Uber to pick up the luggage and the both of you. However little did they know that it will be their last time together.

" She called the Uber lets go "Jimin informed Hoseok as he put on his clothes. Hoseok will be the Uber driver in disguise as Jimin will help him. Seokjin and yoongi were in charge of the camera as they were the controlling room. Taehyung and Namjoon were in their cars waiting for y/n Nora and the two boys. They were planning on kidnapping you. Jungkook couldn't wait any longer for you so he decided on this. At first none of the members agreed except yoongi as it was his idea. Nonetheless yoongi was feeling a little guilty of his actions he himself didn't know why. In the past they have kidnapped a lot of people but something was telling him that this is wrong.