Part 6

Before we start the story I just want to say that I'm really thankful for the small support I'm getting from my lovely readers. I'll try to post more regularly too. Once again thank you so much 🙏💕. ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

"Welcome gorgeous" He smiled towards you. You we're completely disgusted . How can he do this? Was he always this selfish.

Jungkook walked towards Y/N as she started backing off, scared what would happen. He kept on walking towards her until her back hit the wall. She gasped as jungkook trapped her between his long arms causing her no where to go. Her eyes we're filled with tears and mostly fear unaware what was about to happen. A drop of tear made it's way down her face. Jungkooks face softened as he wiped of the lonely tear off.

"Shh don't cry princess, it hurts to see you cry please don't " He said pulling you into a hug only to get pushed away.

"Don't push me away princess" He said again before pulling you in to a hug, this time forcefully. You were struggling but it was no idea as he was mush more stronger than you. Y/N started sobbing harder while her face was squished against his hard board chest.

"You now are mine and only mine" He whispered.

Your head started to feel dizzy suddenly you passed out in his arms.

"PRINCESS!! Y/N!! WAKE UP! " He said tapping your cheeks only to get no response from you. He was panicking. Jungkook quickly carried you in bridel style as he rushed upstairs towards his room.

He placed your body on the bed
carefully. He admired your beautiful face, removing a few strands of your hair he caressed your face.

"Sleep well" He mumbled before putting a blanket over your body and getting in it as well, cuddling you to sleep.

Rays of sunlight hit your face as you fluttered your eyes open. You stretched your arms before getting up from the bed but just in the you remembered what had happened last night. You quickly turned to your side seeing no one there , sighing in relief you decided to sneak out or the mansion. You knew that it is a very risky job but you still went with it. Looking for open windows in the huge bedroom you found one. Opening it you saw how high the room was but luckily there was a tree right beside it. It was just a few meters far. Slowly climbing up the window you got ready to jump. However today wasn't your lucky day, just as you were going to leap towards the tree two muscular hands wrapped around your waist pulling you backwards. Your back hitting his chest.

"Where do you think you're going princess? The same deep voice said. You gulped hard thinking about what have you gotten yourself into. Turning around you looked up seeing his dangerously handsome face. Both of his hands were now resting on the sides of your waist, slowly caressing your curves. You looked away trying not to look into his dark brown eyes.

" Let's get you changed shall we? He said. Jungkook walked towards his huge closet and took out a black hoodie with a pair of sweat pants which were just the perfect size for you . He handed you the clothes.

"Go take a shower and come down stairs for breakfast" He told you.

However you didn't move an inch from the place, completely zoned out. Jungkook snaped his fingers in front of you making come out of your thoughts.

"What's the matter princess don't want to change? Or do you want me to change your clothes for you " He smirked.

You widened your eyes before shaking your head as a no and quickly ran inside the bathroom not forgetting to lock the door. Jungkook chuckled at your cuteness before heading down stairs.