Part 13

Nora and Taehyung were currently in the kitchen making lunch, well more like romancing. His hands were around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder, kissing Nora's cheeks from time to time.

"Tae stop it I need to focus " Nora giggled while cutting strawberries.

"I can't stop myself your cheeks are so soft" He kissed her again.

Taehyung then  suddenly turned Nora around causing her to let out a gasp from her mouth. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist ,locking her between his large figure.

"Tae what are you-  Nora's words got cut off when Taehyung kissed her passionately. Their tongues fighting for dominance as nora gave up . Taehyung bit her bottom lips for permission which she gladly gave . He thrusts his tongue right inside her mouth, exploring every inch.

Jimin and Hoseok were walking their way to the kitchen only to disturb the couple.

"OH MY HOLY EYES!"  Hoseok yelled at the top of his voice.

The two parted away in complete embarrassment. Nora pushed Taehyung as she adjusted her hair.

"Don't tell me you two are dating " Jimin spoke.

"Well sorry to break it out to you shawty but Nora is mine " Taehyung smirked as his hands made their way to Nora's waist.

The two men widened their eyes in complete shock.

"Nooo how did you even pull her as far as I know I was the one who is closer to her " Jimin whined .

Taehyung and Nora just chuckled at his silly behavior.

"Anyways congratulations I guess?" Hoseok said as he picked up an apple and made his way out.

Y/N came inside the kitchen while Nora was preparing breakfast for everyone.

"Goodmorning Y/N " She said as she served breakfast in her plate.

(Sign language) "morning "

You weren't in the mood to do anything for now ,just then all the members came in the dining room to have breakfast. Everyone greeted each other then sat down.

After breakfast it was always boring in the mansion. The men were preparing for their next mission with Jackson but before that they arranged a meeting first.

Everyone were in the office room seated at their places.

"So how's everybody doing?" Jackson started off with a greeting.

"Fine " Yoongi responded shortly.

Jacksons  secretary Mia was there too. She was one of the top workers in his company.

"Our target is Ahn Oh Ju , as we all know that he is a thug who has several connections with mafias around the globe our mission is to kill him " The underboss all known as Taehyung said.

A picture of him was presented on the projector as all his information was there too.