Part 7

Lol idk why I added this song but who cares this song is addicting. 🦋

Days passed by as you were in jungkooks mansion trapped like a prisoner. It's not like he didn't want to let you go out instead he'll always say that there is danger. You didn't meet Nora nor talk to her , the last time was when you first came here . Jungkook allowed you to roam around anywhere in the mansion except his office room which was down stairs near the kitchen. As for the others, they'd treat you like a younger sister except yoongi. He wasn't good with talks neither with showing emotions. Hoseok was really fun to be with, he'd always make your day better with his sunshine smile. Namjoon and Seokjin would always take good care of you and Jimin would do the same. Taehyung wasn't really talkative. As for jungkook he would always adore you with affection. He didn't treat you like some piece of toy instead he'll care for you. He always gives you for head kisses, cuddles you to sleep, constantly asks about your health, even made you where his clothes despite you didn't want to. Most importantly he learned a little bit of sign language just so he would understand want you wanted to say to him. Sometimes he'd give you a pen and paper to write , at one time he gifted you a phone so that you could text him but unfortunately you can't text nora because the phone only had his contact in it, just a few apps such as camera and gallery. You on the other hand got a little comfortable with the boys. They gave you family love. However you really missed nora, you wanted to see her face and hear her voice. So you made up your mind, you were going to ask jungkook about it.

Walking towards the bedroom Y/N and jungkook shared, she opened the door only to see jungkook shirtless as he was sitting on the bed while typing something on his laptop. Her cheeks made a light shade of pinkish colour, because it was the first time she had seen jungkook like that. Slowly making her way towards the man, she poked his shoulders to get his attention. Jungkook looked at her smiling as he put his laptop aside and made Y/N sit on his lap. This time you were not uncomfortable at all, instead you were used to it by now. His large hands held your small ones as he caressed them. Your heart was pounding against your chest, several types of emotions flooded over you , butterflies erupted your stomach.

"What's wrong , does my princess wants something? He asked with the softest tone ever.

You swore that his voice gave you butterflies. Nodding your head up and down as a yes he asked further.

" What does my princess want then hmm? He gave you a long peck on your forehead.

Nervously fiddling with your fingers you finally made your choice.

(Sign language) "I want to meet nora "

Confusion hit jungkook like a truck as he tried to figure out what you were trying to tell him. He furrows his eyebrows together trying to remember the basics of sign language but his mind was completely blank.

You noticed him zoning out so you snapped your fingers in front of him, making him flinch a little.

"Ohh umm let me guess........ You want food? He asked.

A chuckle left your mouth as you shook your head from side to side.

Again you used sign language to tell him what you actually wanted.

" Uhh you want........... To see?... He asked.

You nodded like a little child who obeys their mother.

He took out a pen and a small note book from the drawer which was next to the bed and gave it to you.

You took the pen and wrote.

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙖.

You gave it to him as he read it. His face slowly turned cold and the next thing he said broke your heart.