End

Three months has passed by after that incident , no danger just peace.

Jungkook and you were both happy and everyone were too.

Currently you and jungkook were in a park , holding each others hand and admiring the view in front of you.

"I love you " Jungkook said out of the blue , making you blush.

Although you both have been together for so long  , his words never fail to bring a smile on your face.

"I love you too "  You shyly reply making him chuckle.

He pulled you closer, his hands resting on the side of your waist as your hands were around his neck.

Jungkook admired the beauty in front of him , thinking how did he get so lucky to have a beautiful partner like you.

Your shy smiles,  he loved it so much.

He looked at you with so much love.

Jungkook then leaned forward, his hot breath fanning your face. Slowly closing your eyes , he captured his lips with yours.

A kiss full of love , with passion and romance.

You both melted into the kiss , he pulled you more close.

Soon you were out of breath and pulled away gasping for air.

You giggled as he did the same.

Jungkook pecked your forehead as you both happily went back home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mhm such delicious food my Y/N has cooked, no chef in this world can compete against this mwah" Jungkook praised you as he ate the food you made.

In these months you have learned how to cook , and you would cook with so much enthusiasm that any chef in this world would feel threatened by you.

You shyly tucked your hair behind your ears at his remark.

"So true , Y/N surely did make a delicious meal" Nora praised you.

Your cheeks flushed a shade of pink , too shy to even look up.

"Thank you , I'm glad you all enjoyed " You said.

After dinner everyone went to bed except you and jungkook.

The both of you were in the living room , near the fire place.

Jungkook sat on the couch while you were sitting on his lap. A fluffy blanket covering you both.

A loud yawn escaped jungkook's mouth. You giggled seeing his cute face.

"I think we should sleep" you suggested as he simple nodded.

You were about to get up when jungkook pulled you back.

"Let's sleep on the couch, I'm too lazy to go up" He whined like a baby.

"No koo, what if your back starts hurting or your neck? Come on let's go lazy bug " You pulled his arm and he stood up.

You both made yourselves comfortable on the bed when jungkook put his head on your chest.

"Can we sleep like this tonight, please? He asked while showing his puppy eyes.

"Alright, let me take out my bra first " You took out your bra as he watched your every movement, once you were done he laid his head on your chest, snuggling on your breasts.