Part 22

Crying a river rn , jins voice is so good to listen .

The boys were out for work , leaving you and Nora alone again. Currently you both are grocery shopping , nora is in a milk section while you are looking for some snacks. Suddenly there was a loud bang.

"HANDS UP EVERY ONE !"  The man in all black yells.

There were a group of gangsters surrounding the whole store,there was no exit either. They had blocked everything.

You and Nora stickied together (LiKe A sTiCkEr StIcKeR) in hopes that they wouldn't do anything to you both. People screaming and crying but got silent again because of a loud gunshot.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP BEFORE I DO ANYMORE TO YOU!"  The tall man yelled at the people.

A baby started crying loudly because of the noise that was being made.

"Hhuuuaaa " The baby didn't seem to stop.

"Yah who's the mother ? Stop the baby from crying " The other man who was short told .

The mother quickly shushed the baby by giving her some breast milk.

"Now let me start, fellow republicans we mean no harm. Just take out all the money you have and we will let you live or else we will kill you " The same tall man said.

"B-but I have to buy food for my ill mother "  A young boy , probably a high schooler cried out.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you and your excuses. Did you really think that you can fool me you lad? Give me your money right here" The shorter man held the boys arm , forcing him to give money.

"Hey! He said he needs that money to buy food for his mother,  let the boy go. I'll give you mine" You stood out.

"Well okay then " The taller one grinned .

You took out all the money you had in your bag and handed him over.

"Damn boss , look she has a lot of money she must be rich " The shorter one widened his eyes by looking at the amount of money you had.

"Change of plans,  why don't we keep this miss as hostage.  We can benefit from her if her relatives come " The taller one told his men to go capture you, Nora was about to run towards you but the other man knocked her out.

"Nora!" You yelled.

The men made you sit one the floor and took out your cellphone.

"Go call your close one "The man passed you your phone.

Y/N: .....

Jungkook:hi baby what's up?

Y/N:kook I've been held hostage right now.

Jungkook:WHAT? WHERE TELL ME YOUR LOCATION RIGHT NOW.

Y/N:its at XXX store. Some creepy old gangsters are disturbing the whole store.

Jungkook: okay hun, I'll be right there.

Y/N: wa-

The gang leader snatched the phone away from her.

Leader: well hello mister

Jungkook:leave her alone

Leader: uh uh not so fast I need a handful amount of money