Part 8

Nora soon moved in the same day, she was amazed by the beauty of the mansion. However she was going to live with her ex boyfriend for God knows how long. She didn't like all these mafia stuff, she felt disgusted towards it mostly the man whom she had loved the most. Y/N, as for her she was quite naive and immature, she didn't know what she was getting herself into . She did feel something towards Jungkook was it love? No no she can not love him after all he is the same person who had murdered innocent people. She can not fall in love, but will she?

"Okay since we live in a big mansion we will have lots of space here, Nora will be in that room which is beside Taehyung". Namjoon announced as he pointed up stairs.

" Beside his? Sorry but no I can't stay there. Is there any other room? Nora asked in pure anger.

"Yes we have extra rooms but they are not clean, no one has ever used them and that is the only room we had cleaned " Yoongi answered her question.

Nora huffed in annoyance accepting her defeat. Taehyung was internally smiling, afterall she'll sleep beside her room and he'll get a chance to explain himself.

Moving her luggage upstairs, she was getting a little tired. She sighed loudly as the suite case was heavy. Suddenly a large hand extended from behind grabbing the bag. She looked behind her and saw Taehyung. She widened her eyes as he was only a few inches closer to her face, her clumsiness took over and she stumbled. She shut her eyes ready to kiss the ground when a pair of arms held her. One arm was holding her waist as the other was supporting her head. Nora opened her eyes because she never felt anything, to her surprise she saw Taehyung. His breath fanning her face as his eyes were locked with hers. The same butterflies erupted her stomach which died four years ago. Her heart beat was faster than usual.

"Are you okay? Taehyungs deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

" Huh? Y-yeah I'm f-fine "she mentally scolded herself for stuttering.

Taehyung made her stand and was about to take the suit case in his hands when Nora spoke.

" I don't need your help taehyung, I can do it by myself "

She took the heavy suite case in her hands before waddling her way upstairs. Taehyung chuckled seeing her being all stubborn and looking cute at the same time.

"Nora I can clearly see you struggling, now lend me the case I'll take it upstairs"  He said .

Nora stopped at her tracks and turned around.

"Don't you dare forget about what you did four years ago Taehyung. Stop acting like you care about me, I was just a bet to you and nothing else " She spat.

Taehyungs heart broke into a million pieces, he did do a bad thing that day but he couldn't help it. He wanted to tell her the truth, the actual reason behind all this. No one in the group knew that her had a girlfriend in the past. Unfortunately before he could say any future Nora was no where to be seen.

.
.
.
.

It was now past dinner, every one were about to go to bed after an exhausting day.

"Where does Y/N sleep? Nora asked.

'She stays in my room" Jungkook answered her.

"What? Y/N tonight you're sleeping with me I can't let you sleep with some guy" She possessively spoke.

Jungkook chuckled before speaking.

"I think you forgot that Y/N is staying in my room for the past week"