018- 𝑁𝐸𝑅𝑉𝑂𝑈𝑆

"So, you and Fundy, eh?" he chuckled.

How did he know?!

"Uh yeah," she nervously chuckled in response.

"You're a dork, Y/N. You guys are going to be so cute together,"

"But how do you know?" she asked.

"Intuition,"

"No way."

"Ranboo," was his reply.

"How does Ranboo know?"

"Fundy told him. He was so excited that he just had to tell Ranboo, I guess," the Brit said.

"Oh, well that's fine, I guess" she mumbled. Why was the news of her and Floris traveling so fast?

"So are you going to meet him?" Phil questioned. Y/N sighed.

"I hope so, I mean, we do love each other..."

An awkward pause fell amongst the two.

"I mean he's asleep on my FaceTime right now," she added.

"Oh," was all Phil had to say.

"I mean..." Y/N stumbled. Phil laughed.

"Young love. It's nice, isn't it? I miss those days with Kristin,"

"Oh right, your wife," she said.

"Yep. She's in America right now. We haven't seen each other in ages. If you ever need any sort of advice when it comes to the whole long distance thing, reach out to me. Okay? You're young. There's plenty of time to decide who you want to spend the rest of your life with."

'Spend the rest of my life with?' She pondered.

"What are you getting at here, Phil?"

"Well, sometimes things happen when you meet someone... Like, if you guys are in a relationship now, what happens if he proposes to you when you guys meet? What will you say?" he asked. She took a second to process what he was getting at.

"Woah, we aren't even in a real relationship yet. We're just starting out," she nervously chuckled, picking at her fingers, "this is all just starting..."

"And you've said 'I love you'?"

"Yes"

Phil sighed.

"I'm not sure that it's just really starting out then. It sounds like you guys have both made up your mind about each other,"

"Are you judging me?"

"No. In fact, I knew you liked him. It was obvious, to me at least. I saw how you got around him all the time when you guys would stream. I'm not the only one who picked up on it either," he explained.

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well, like I said, it was quite obvious to some of us. Me, Jack, and Wilbur all came to the conclusion that you had feelings for each other. We knew you were with Jared, which completely complicated things. We had a feeling that this would happen at some point,"

"So once again, I'm left out of all this talk about me, huh?" she sadly realized.

"I guess so, and I'm sorry. That wasn't my idea. You know th-"

She interrupted.

"It's fine. No worries, Phil. I know you always look out for me," from her end, she could see Floris shifting on the camera. He was fast asleep. His chest rose and dropped with every single breath he took. It was entrancing to see him like this. She smiled fondly at her phone.

"What's got you all quiet?" Phil interjected.

"Oh- nothing," Y/N hurried. It wasn't like she was about to tell Phil that she was on the phone with Floris. Then he would just go back to the idea that the two were in some sort of romantic relationship with each other. Floris hadn't even asked her to be his girlfriend yet... and they both decided that things were going to go slowly.

Phil laughed, "okay, that's fine. I'm gonna head off to bed."

"Well thanks for talking with me, Phil, it means a lot. If I ever come to Europe, Im going to come see you!" she excitedly said.

"Of course, Y/N. I'd love to," he responded in a tired manner, "good night,"

"Good night, Phil,"

She exited Discord and grabbed her phone. It was now 9:37 and she was starting to feel tired. She headed over towards her bed where Pooki was sitting and once again, chewing on her tennis ball. Y/N flopped down on her pillows and laid her phone on her chest. Her arms were spread eagle on her bed. As she became consumed by her thoughts, she started to relax.

Maybe I do love him.

words: 719