013- 𝑇𝐼𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷𝑆𝐸𝑇

"We're done." he threw her house key on the table and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

-

Y/N felt the tears slowly run down her face as Jared slammed the door behind him. Two whole years of love had been completely thrown away... or was it even love? What words could she even use to describe her relationship? Many thoughts ran in and out of her head as she wiped the salty tears from her eyes. Nothing seemed right anymore. After realizing that Jared was mistreating her, she knew that the best option would be to end things. All being said, she was still in love with him, or at least the Jared that she first met and fell in love with.

She stood up from the barstool at the island and walked back to her room. Things were different now. It's not like he lived with her or anything, so she had nothing of his to return, but there were couple of photographs she would have to destroy at some point. Y/N flopped down in her gaming chair in front of her PC. Some Minecraft should be good to ease her feelings of anxiety.

After logging in, she chose to play on the Dream SMP. She understood that an encounter between her and Fundy may happen, but at this point she was too desperate to feel better to care.

'username' joined the game.

She quickly pressed tab to see who was all online.

GeorgeNotFound
ItsFundy
Quackity
WilburSoot

Fuck.

Sighing, she roamed around her large house, ignoring everything that was going on in the chat. She saw messages from George and Fundy, but decided not to care. She grabbed her pickaxe and cleared her inventory. It was time to go mining.

As she went down the stairs and into her mine, she noticed that Quackity was down there as well.

What could he be doing in my mine? She asked herself.

She decided to once again, not care, and ran past him quickly to get to the strip mine. Once she reached the strip mine, she found a place to start looking for diamonds. The sounds of her keyboard, the stone breaking, and her mouse clicking all were helping tremendously with her anxiety. The quiet and simple rhythm that she had going was like music to her ears. Then, she heard a discord notification.

Shitttttt

ItsFundy
hey how did things go?

She wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to answer him. Things went fine, of course, but she didn't care to inform Fundy of the 'great' news.

As she continued on, she found an eight vein of diamonds. She excitedly mined them all, and with her Fourtune II, she ended up with a grand total of 14 diamonds.

ItsFundy
going to ignore me?

"Ugh,"

She switched tabs to discord.

(IGN)
no. it went fine. we're done.

ItsFundy
well i'm glad it went fine. i was waiting to hear from you.

Of course Floris was waiting to hear from her. This was probably making his day!

(IGN)
yeah it's hard ig but i'm just trying to relax.

ItsFundy
i get it. message me if u need anything love

Love? Love?! Did she not just say that she broke up with her (now) ex? What was going through Floris' head?! Whatever.

(IGN)
ty.

She concisely responded. She decided that this was enough Minecraft for one day, and without even going back to her house to deposit her diamonds, she logged off. Y/N actually shut her whole computer off. She'd had enough. It was only 10AM yet she was so tired from the breakup and from crying over all the stupid shit she's dealt with. She solemnly paced over to her bed and flopped down right in the middle of it. Pooki jumped up and resumed her position on the edge of the bed with her squirrel. Y/N brought the covers up to her neck and decided that the world was just too much for her today. It was time for a nap.

words: 690