012- 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑈𝑃

warnings: breakup, angry jared

As she woke up, Y/N rubbed her sleepy eyes. Pooki was at the end of the bed with her head tucked between her legs.

Today was the day.

She reached for her phone beside her and opened her messages. Nothing from Jared.

11 Unopened Messages

Stinky Fundy: Hey, Y/N, the stream with Puffy went well last night. People asked about you but we played it off. Good luck today. You got this ❤️

Sighing, Y/N started to type back. Her fingers anxiously flew across the keyboard as she considered every single outcome that
may happen when Jared arrived.

Y/N: thanks. you're the best.

was her concise response. Y/N didn't feel like typing more than she had to since the sudden wave of anxiety gave her a headache. She put her phone down for a mere second to rub her temples. Picking it back up, she searched for Jared within her messages and texted him.

Y/N: come over today. we need to talk.

was once again, her concise message. She quickly shut off her phone and headed into the kitchen. Pooki followed at her feet hungrily. She dumped Pooki's food into the bowl and then walked to the fridge. She grabbed a couple of eggs and put them in a pan, scrambling them. She then heard a heavy knock at the door. Who could it be this early? She turned off the stove, leaving her uncooked eggs in the pan. Pooki looked up, barking loudly to signal that someone was here. Y/N approached the door. Outside was Jared, already. She sighed and opened the door.

"Hello, Jared," she said, walking inside with her back turned towards him. He didn't say a word. She took a seat at the kitchen island and swiveled the chair to face him. "So..." she started.

"You're leaving me, and it's for that Danish brat isn't it?" he snapped, throwing his arms out. Y/N forgot how aggressive he could be. She shuddered and Pooki stopped eating to sniff Jared.

"No, that's not the case at all," she quietly replied, fidgeting with her fingers, "this isn't working. You got that part right. But, Im not leaving you for anyone, Jared,"

"Yes you are!" he yelled, taking a step closer. Pooki jumped up on his leg and snarled at him but he paid her no attention. "You don't love me, you never loved me. In fact, you loved him the entire time, didn't you?"

"No! That's not the case at all!" she threw her arms up in defense, "you're completely taking this out of context which is why I can't take this anymore! You always do this Jared!" she yelled, tears running down her face.

"Yeah? And then you always cry like this. It's so annoying," he refuted, pushing Pooki off of his leg.

"We're done." he threw her house key on the table and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

words: 541