Chapter Sixteen

Trigger Warnings:

Cursing

Mention Of Murder

Novas' P.O.V

Holy shit-

Did I just hear that correctly? Felix tried to kill somebody? Never saw that coming, like ever. Then again he is very intimidating and scary sometimes.  

"Aw! Felix you didn't miss me? Oh and good job at killing the others but you didn't too well on me now did you?" The boy's voice was deep with a hint of anger and sarcasm.

I started to look at Felix, he looked calm, surprised and something else. 

"If you'd been alive all this time, then why come to me now?"

The boy started to walk around Felix in a circle then I felt Pan tense up. 

"Well after you almost killing me and you killing the others I had to heal up, which didn't take long. A year or two maybe? Then well," The boy chuckled then kept going. "I've been eyeing you ever since and I feel like this was a great time to pop in and say good job that you finally got a chance at love."

He glanced at Pan causing me to hold Pan tighter.

"Pan, good job at caging him up and Felix," He turned his attention back to Felix. "Great escape from the cage and the whole act you and Pan have been doing since you escaped. I know I wouldn't ever be able to pull it off. Oh and Pan stop acting, the cat is out of the bag."

"Fine, you win."

Pan pushed me away giving the boy a death stare. 

But I still feel hurt, not physically only emotionally. I honestly love Pan but I went wrong about it. 

Felixs' P.O.V

Okay.

OKAY.

Felix breath and stay calm, Azrael is just trying to get under your skin. Both of my jaw and fists were clenched tight in frustration. What the fuck does this guy want?!

"So Azrael, what do you need from me? To torture me? Try to murder me again? Lock me up?"

Azael snorted with a smirk, staring at me with his eyes sparkling with bone chilling hatred. God, can't I just be left alone for once in my life? Glancing over to Pan he looked beyond angry, his eyes were blazing. Right, I literally just said out loud a part of what Azrael did to me before. Well I never expected for me to tell what happened to me this way. 

"Tempting, but there isn't any use anymore since I can't really hurt you physically. So sadly emotionally will have to do." Azrael was always someone to make things dramatic. 

"I think you've completely shattered me Azrael. So please, do your worst." 

I tilted my head to the side staring at the brunette in front of me. His eyes are originally a light-ish gray, like silver. 

I could try to kill him again, I already have to deal with Nova. Why the fuck does life have to be so complicated? I just need an answer to that question, okay. 

Then I heard someone snap their fingers and Azrael fell to the ground with his eyes showing no sign of life, that was quick. 

"So Felix, that was only a part of what he did to you correct?" Pan's tone was straight out pissed and bitterness. His eyes were sharp like daggers.

"Correct, and do we really need to know why Nova went this far to get you?" All I really want is all of this stupid drama gone. Just cuddle with Pan. 

"Not really anymore, I'm tired of waiting." With that Nova fell to the floor from a snap by Pan. Alright a little creepy but okay.

Author's Note:

Okay, I lost motivation to keep going so I'm just going to tell you guys what happened. 

Felix asked Pan to be his boyfriend.

Pan said yes.

And everyone knows there is no such thing as a perfect couple so of course they had fights, but they would always work through them.

So they both got what they wanted, each other.

AND I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT LOSING MOTIVATION I REALLY AM BUT I HAVE IDEAS FOR SOME OTHER FAN FICTIONS I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE!!!

-CaPs AbUsE