Chapter Three

Trigger Warnings:

Blood

Nova's P.O.V

I stood there in silence, as I watched Pan go further into the forest. He seemed to be upset. Is my flirting that bad? He said it was amusing to watch me flirt with him. So what made him upset?

Felix started to walk back over to where Pan was at, he asked, "Where in the world did Pan run off to?".

"He went further into the forest, he seemed pissed off."

"Yeah okay, I'll just go check up on him."

With that, Felix turned around to start his search for Pan.

Is Pan alright? 

Is he hurt?

What is he doing all alone?

Why didn't I follow him?

After about 45 minutes of waiting, I finally made up my mind that I should follow Felix. Following his footsteps, I knew I was getting closer because I started to hear crying. I hid behind a bush, hoping that they wouldn't see me spying on them. Trying to focus on the conversation, which wasn't much success mainly because the only words that were spoken were from comforting words from Pan. The crying stops and instead comes a small yelp from Pan. Turning out to peek on what just happened was something I would've killed for.

Pan was sitting down, pinned to a tree by a passed out Felix. 

I focused on the details on both Felix and Pans' facial expressions and also how they were positioned. 

Felix has a calm face, his eyes are puffy but he still had a small smile. His head was laid on Pan's chest while his arms were around Pans' waist. Looking back at Felixs' face, a bruise was starting to slowly appear. Did Pan do that? I'd be very happy if he slapped Felix or something. If only I was early enough to watch that happen.

I wish Pan would look at me like the way he is looking at Felix.

Pan looked down at Felixs' face with a smile. It seemed like it was impossible for Pan to look away, but why? What's so special about Felix? What does he have that I don't? Should I keep an eye on Felix to gather information? Would it be worth it? Pushing those thoughts away, I stare at Pan. Checking him out, his hands have dried blood. Wait! Why?! I swear if Felix did anything I'll make sure he'll pay. I heard Pan groan.

"What the hell have you done to me Felix?"

He started to blush, it was a light pink. But I was still able to see it.

"I don't wanna wake him up, but my leg is falling asleep"

Pan started to shake Felix in hopes to wake him from his deep sleep. No luck, shaking a bit rougher, nothing. For someone that has nightmares, Felix is a very deep sleeper. Pan flicked Felixs' face, now he wakes.

"My head hurts."

"Well you did pass out from crying. Plus I did flick your head just now so you'd wake up since me shaking you wasn't enough."

"Could've said that stupid nickname you gave me."

"I'll remember that next time you pass out on me and use me as a pillow to cuddle."

Felix crawled off Pan and sat in front, facing Pan. Felix muttered something I couldn't hear, Pan whispered back.

"We should probably get back soon, before they come looking for us. Mainly you." Felix mentioned. Pan replied with a nod. Felix quickly got up, holding a hand out for Pan to get up. Taking Felixs' hand, Pan stood up right at Felixs' side. Shoulder to shoulder. I realized that I should get back first so it doesn't raise suspicion or getting asked questions left and right. I got up and took a quick shortcut back to where everybody was. Thankfully, I got back before they did. 

"Yeah right, as if." Pan chuckled.

"You never know! It can happen." Felix replied with his hands behind his head while walking.

Pan flicked Felixs' shoulder. In return, Felix pushed Pan lightly starting to run off. 

"FELIX GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-"

Felix laughed at Pan knowing he wouldn't do anything.

Felix ran out of view hidden by the trees and leaves. Pan followed behind also disappearing by the trees.

Huge mood change that Felix had, miserable to his joking happy side. 

In anger, I kicked the dirt with a growl. What does it take to have Pan notice me again?!

I looked around the Lost Boys in search for my somewhat friend Malcolm. I spotted him and yelled his name. He was next to me in a heartbeat.

"What's up Nova?" Malcolm questioned.

"I need help to plan something, can you gather some of the Lost Boys that'll help?"

"Of course!" he replied with a smile. 

He turned around, skipping to a group of Lost Boys. He started to make a conversation, the others nodded with a smirk.

This is good. I have help, I just hope this works.