Chapter Fourteen

Felixs' P.O.V

Me and Pan made a plan to figure out why Nova took it this far. Pan is going to continue to date while I talk to Malcolm and hopefully get him to agree to fake date me so Nova thinks I'm trying to get over Pan and hopefully Malcolm agrees to start being a little more distant from Nova.

This will be chaotic but I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT.

This plan is all over the place but it was the best thing we could come with while putting our shirts back on. And no, nothing dirty happened. Just a little making out and it ended with him pinned against a tree and us both without our shirts on.

Right now I'm in front of Malcolm trying to convince him to help both of us were out of earshot from the rest of the Lost Boys. I'm only saying the part of the plan he needs to know. He had many questions and I had a good enough answer for each. He agreed to help.

Novas' P.O.V

Having my hands around Pans' waist and kissed his head. It felt like he tried to dodge it but wasn't able to. 

"You alright baby?" My chin was sitting on his head feeling his soft fluffy hair and weirdly I could feel him freeze up once I called him baby.

"Yeah just a little tired I think I'm just going to take a nap or something."

"I'll join you a minute."

I let him go and he looked around for an empty place to lay down. He decided to sit down leaning on a tree. His eyes were closed and looked like he was in deep thought. 

Where is Felix?

I looked across the clearing and saw Felix and Malcolm talking since when did those two talk? Jogging over to them Felix asked Malcolm to leave and he left. Felix watched Malcolm until he got out of eyesight. He leaned against a tree waiting for me to talk, so I started.

"Are you moving on?"

"I'm trying so stop rubbing that you got your prize."

"Pan isn't a prize."

"I know, but you're treating him like he is."

"No, I'm not."

"Keep telling yourself that."

Am I really treating him like a prize? No, he's just playing mind games with me. 

"Look, Nova love and cherish Pan."

Before I could respond Felix pushed himself off the tree walking past me bumping into my shoulder then went back over to where Malcolm was. He hugged Malcolm what the actual fuck is happening? 

And why did Pan let Felix stay out of the cage when he hurt me? At least he was holding Felixs' wrists when they came back while Felix tried to escape from Pans' grip in return Pan almost pushed Felix to the ground. 

Details, details.

Malcolms' P.O.V (For the first time :D )

I knew I shouldn't had ever talked to Nova.

Never be there for him.

Or help him make that potion.

And staying quiet about what Nova did to Felix.

I could feel Felix place his hand gently my shoulder. Turning my attention away to the ground and turning it to Felix. I saw him giving me a small smile, no wonder Pan loves him he's a good guy. Maybe we could start over?

"I'm just as bad as Nova aren't I?" I muttered, doing my best not to breakdown.

He shook his head no, then he asked me a question.

"You're in love with Nova correct?"

 "Was in love with him, I'm so so sorry Felix about everything.."

"Malcolm. You were used, to him you were just a pawn. He knew you loved him so he took advantage of you. It's not your fault, okay?" His voice is soft.

I nodded, knowing he was right it's just I'm the type of person that blames themselves over everything. At least Felix doesn't hate me for what I've done, I just want to make up for everything that's why I agreed. 

Felix let out a sigh and went silent staring into my eyes with a small smile. Then he spoke again.

"Do you have any idea why Nova would take it this far? Almost killing me is one thing but a memory potion is another." He questioned not breaking eye contact with me.

"All I know is that he hates you and is obsessed and in love with Pan. He has turned into a psycho, I don't even know who he is anymore." I could feel my chest starting to swell up with a cold and sad feeling. I just want to help so much but I know nothing of Nova's plans or anything like that. He would share little things with me but nothing too big or serious.

 "Thank you for being here for me Felix, I've been needing a real friend. Or at least a person with caring emotions that'll listen to somebody like me."

"I'm just that type of guy that wants to be there for people that need help. And you my friend defiantly need some assistance with getting rid of some problems, so I'm here to help Malcolm." 

"Thank you. What is our first step?"

Felix told me what we have to do which is actually a really good plan, finally Nova will get what he deserves. 

"Can we start over? Like actually get to know each other and become friends?"

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

He took his hand off my shoulder putting it back to his side. He then started to stare at Nova and Pan sleeping, I'm sure he hated the fact that Nova had his arms around Pan. I noticed that Felix's eyes were cold, geez this guy is both jealous and extremely protective. 

"Felix. Where is your favorite place to relax?" I questioned him knowing he'd answer me, I think?

He shook his head turning his attention back toward me. He told me that it was the beach and I smiled and asked him to follow me then he gave me a questionable look but followed me anyways. 

Once we got to the beach I sat down while he was staring down at me. I patted the sand next to me to give him a sign to sit down next to me, instead of sitting next to me he laid down, how does this guy accept sand getting into his hair? 

I turned to face him and I noticed his eyes were sparkling while staring up at the stars. 

"Do you normally come here at night?" I asked actually curious. 

Felix's lips turned into a small smile while he closed his eyes, and he nodded.    

Then he spoke, in a soft voice, "Yes I'll come here if I can't sleep and only when Pan is asleep cause then he'd start asking me questions every time. Plus the ocean is extremely beautiful during the night."

"That's true."

"Good you agree but now I'm tired."

"Alright then Felix, I'm going to head back to the main area. I don't feel like sleeping on sand."

He hummed in respond and I took that as an okay. Turning around I walked into the damp jungle pushing branches out of my way and walking around rocks. Then I got back and decided to sleep in an empty tent.

Author's Note: 

Sorry it took awhile I was having writer's block and still do. So uh yep hope you enjoyed!