Chapter Twelve

Trigger Warnings:

Cursing

Panic Attack

Violence

———————————————————

"Do I know you?"

Pans' P.O.V

The taller blond that was standing in front of me looked hurt. Who was this person, shouldn't I know if he's been here on this island? Neverland?

"Hello?"

His eyes widened and he shook his head a little.

He bowed and whispered with a little voice crack,

"Sorry, I thought for a moment you were somebody else. Please forgive me for bothering you, have a good night." 

He stood up straight, clearing his throat and awkwardly looked away. The blond walked passed me, I watched him walk away, slowly and with a limp. Did he get into a fight? 

I blink a few times and turning my attention to the ground. Why haven't I seen him before? Looking at him is just starting to create a headache, but that shouldn't be happening. What the fuck is going on with me? 

Maybe a little nap will help. 

I went to an empty tent, laying down and closed my eyes. 

Falling asleep almost instantly.

Felixs' P.O.V

I didn't know where I was going, my mind was fuzzy and blank. My feet brought me to the beach, I sat down. My vision started to blur, my eyes started to sting, that's when tears started to roll down my face. Slowly, more and more tears came along with some sobs, I kept trying to keep my vision. The ocean always helped me relax, I missed coming here. 

The waves crashing together, the scent, the breeze. It was perfect.

But this time, it wasn't able to calm me, it did the exact opposite. My hands were going through my hair roughly, I wasn't able to breathe.

My palms started to feel sweaty, I stopped running my hands through my hair, so I was able to look at them.

They were shaking, I tried to take a few deep breaths which quickly turned into hyperventilation. My chest started to hurt from my heartrate increasing by the second. Feeling trapped as I once have before, but that time it was worse. 

I felt like I was suffocating, as if somebody was choking me. 

I took off my hoodie and shirt in hopes it would help, which was unsuccessful. 

That's when I felt a hand on my back. Then the person sat next to me, hugging me. It was nice and comforting, then softly saying sh. My vision slowly started to unblur , I faced the mysterious Lost Boy to find out it wasn't a Lost Boy. 

It was Tinker Bell, but why would she be comforting me? After me being a jerk to her for all these years. 

"T-Tink... why are y-you.. helping me?" I questioned in a whisper. 

She looked at me with a warm, but sad expression. 

"Felix, even if you've been a complete asshole to me, I still care about you. Plus, you don't deserve to be alone with the situation you're in. So, why are you having a breakdown?"

I bit the inside of my cheek, wondering if I should tell her or not. I started to hug her back know that I needed a hug.

"Well..."