Chapter Nine

Pans' P.O.V

It's been a week but no Felix. No trace or sign of him. That's it I'm going on a search, I won't stop until I find him. 

I teleported to the highest place on the whole island. I looked around. Trees, bushes, leaves. Ugh.

A few hours later

I kept walking, climbing, running, jumping. Nothing. 

I snapped my fingers and Shadow appeared.

"Look for Felix, I need your help."

Shadow nodded and flew out of view. Walking, more walking, walking, walking. 

"FELIX!! PLEASE ANSWER ME!! ANY SIGNS!!"

I smelled blood. The amount I smelled started to make me panic. I was searching around to see where it was coming from. Jackpot.

I saw Felix laying down on his back with his eyes closed. He was shirtless, his chest had huge bruises, cuts so deep I couldn't even describe. Both of his shoulders had signs of being stabbed. There was so much blood around him. Did he cough this all up?

I fell on my knees staring at his body. I didn't notice that his eyes were half open looking at me.

"Please, g-give me a break. A f-full week of pain. Just e-end me already"

I crawled over to where his head was and set it on my lap. He winced and spat blood out onto the ground. We looked into each other's eyes. He realized that it was me.

"Pan you h-have to g-go"

"No. I will not leave you alone."

"F-Fine, but can I tell you s-something?"

"W-What is it?"

"I f-fought for you"

"What? What do you m-"

Then I understood what he meant. I was the 'he'. He loved me and fought for me. But Nova didn't do this right? He'd never go this far, oh god what have I done?

"I'm going to carry you to camp alright?"

"Mhm"

"I'll take that as a yes then."

I gently moved his head off of me moving it to the ground. I stood up, and leaned down picking him up in my arms bridal style. Felix don't leave me please. I started to run in the direction to camp.

At camp

Most of the Lost Boys looked at me and Felix, mostly Felix. They circled around me with many facial expressions. Shock, anger and so many other emotions.

"What happened?!"

"Who did this?!"

They kept asking questions wanting an answer. But I couldn't give them one. I shook my head looking down at Felix.

"Everybody move!"

They moved out of my way so I could be able to lay Felix down on something comfortable. But he didn't look comfortable, he winced anytime he moved, whimpered, breathing fast and hard and possibly holding in screams. He won't tell me who did this to him, he was still scared to say anything. Or in too much pain to talk.

All the boys that circled around me were standing nearby staring at Felix. Some cried and the others looked angry wanting to know who hurt the near dead Lost Boy laying on the ground. I sat down next to him gently holding his hand. I heard Nova's voice.

"What's going on here why is-" He stared at Felix with his eyes widened. Felix used all of his strength to sit up and turn to face Nova. His eyes were full of fear and anger. I looked at Nova but he hid his emotions well. I got up and grabbed the collar of Nova's shirt. I growled at him.

"What did you do to Felix?!"

"N-Nothing! Why is he hurt?!"

"You know why, so tell me!"

"I don't! I promise!!"

I pushed him to the ground with a glare. Putting my foot on his chest I smiled. 

"Liar. Why did you hurt Felix?"

"I-I didn't!"

I sighed and let him go. I turned around and sat down next to Felix making him lay on me. The Lost Boys that were worried stayed and acted as a shield to not let Nova and his friends get past them. I kissed Felix on his head. 

"I love you Felix.."

Felixs' P.O.V

Did he just say he loved me? No, wait. 

"Don't s-say that.."

"W-Why? It's true."

I want to believe it so bad. But what if it's pity? I sighed and looked into his forest green eyes. He's not lying.

"I wanted to say it first"

"You scared me for a second Trickster"

"I-It's my job"

He rolled his eyes. Not the angry type but his sassy one. Adorable as hell. 

"Would you want to be alone together?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded with a smile, he probably couldn't tell with the bruises but I was happy. He teleported us to a treehouse. Never knew there was one. He put me on a carpet which was very soft. He sat next to me and softly ran his hands through my hair. I winced since my ribs started to feel like fire. He quickly stopped and looked at me worriedly.

"Sorry! I thought that might've he--"

"No it wasn't f-from you. My ribs j-just burn."

"I would heal you but healing magic could be dangerous, especially in your fragile state."

"I'm a-alright."

He stared at me probably holding back a glare.

"You have broken bones, stab wounds, deep cuts, bruises and god knows what else!"

"I g-guess."

"You are a very difficult person you know what right?"

"Mhm"

He laid down next to me then I quickly heard soft snores. I won't be able to sleep, it hurts to much. 

Seven Hours Later  

"Felix, are you awake?"

"Have been all night long."

I opened my eyes to see him leaning against a wall rubbing his eyes. I used some of my strength to sit up having the wall keep me up. God, this hurts. I groaned in pain. 

"Felix, you need to rest."

"It h-hurts."

"Do you want me to help?"

"H-How?"

"I'll do a little bit of healing magic."

"Mhm."

He walked over and crouched down hovering his hands over my chest. My ribs felt a little better. He put his hands back to his sides. Sitting next to me, we were shoulder to shoulder. 

I yawned.

I fell asleep.