Chapter Thirteen

Trigger Warnings:

Cursing

Captivity 

Felixs' P.O.V

 It's been two weeks since I got put in this cage. Yes I've been served food I just haven't been eating much of it, I've only been thinking of what Pan did and said, I know it isn't actually him. I'm terrified, this was the fucking same cage everything happened. 

I heard footsteps and leaves rustling, but I didn't care to look up, I gave that up awhile ago. But I heard Tink's voice.

"Psst!!"

I looked up to see her hair full of twigs and stick and leaves. Her eyes kept darting around checking for people. 

Whispering, I ask, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you weren't dead, I've been trying to figure out a way to make an antidote for the potion." She replied.

"Any luck?"

"Yes, but you need to get out of this cage. From what I read, the only way to undo the spell is true love's kiss." 

"I might know a way to get out of here. Pan taught me this a long time ago, he taught me how to get out of one of these cages. Hand me something sharp."

Tink nodded then looked around before handing me a sharp stick.

"Here." She says handing me the stick.

Pan taught me something ages ago, in every cage, there is a specific weak spot. I can't believe I didn't think of this a week ago but then again I was pretty stressed but that is still not an excuse because while I'm in here, Pan is out there canoodling with Nova.

I put the sharp end of the stick at one of the top right corners and start shoving it against it. After about 2 minutes of doing that and Tink calling me weird for using a stick on a magic cage, the top of the cage pops off, I push the top of the cage making it fall to the ground then I climb out of the cage and look at Tink

"Wait- How?"

"Man I have never loved Pan more for teaching me this."

I need to find Pan.

"I have a plan, do you trust me?"

"Not really Tink but what do you have in mind?"

She tells me her plan and not gunna lie, it's a pretty good idea. I get behind a tree as she runs off. 

Pan please fall for it, I can't live without you. 

Pans' P.O.V

I'm sitting on a log by the fire, everybody is spread out and Nova went god knows where making me sit pretty much all by myself. I hear rustling and turn my head to see Tinker Bell running to me with a panicked face.

"Tinker Bell what's wrong?"

"It's Felix!!!"

"Who's Felix?"

"The lost boy in the cage, he's gone!!!"

I quickly stand up.

"That's not possible, you're lying."

Only I know how to get out of the cages.

"Pan come on, the longer you wait the further he can get."

I take off running in the direction of the cages.

I get there to see the top of the cage on the ground and the cage knocked over, I walk up to it mumbling.

"How?"

I hear a twig snap from behind me, I turn around and see him.

"Listen to me... please."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because you want to know how I got out of the cage."

He has a point-

"But you hurt Nova."

"And I have a reason for that."

"You have 5 minutes before I attack you."

"Long story short, you taught me how to get out of the cage, Nova put a spell on you to make you forget about me and the only way to break it is a true loves kiss."

"Why should I believe you?"

He stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Kiss me once and if it doesn't work you're allowed to kill me."

Should I do it? I mean that's cheating on Nova and I love Nova. But once I kiss him and it doesn't work, I'll know that he was lying and I can go back to Nova and tell him what happened.

"Fine."

He steps forward and puts one of his hands on the side of my neck, he pulls me closer gently and put his lips on mine.

It all starts coming back. The night Nova asked me to go into the woods with him alone. Him pulling out the potion and it tossing the contents at my face and me getting some in my mouth. Me forgetting Felix. Me hurting Felix-

I can't believe I put him in a cage. He was terrified and deep down I should have known. I never should've went with Nova.

He pulls away slowly and looks at me hopefully.

"So?"

I don't answer him, instead I grab him by his waist and pull him closer to me putting my lips on his once again.

I can't believe it. I'm the one kissing him, me. but why go this far?

I'm going to kill Nova.