Chapter Ten

Trigger Warnings:

Cursing

Nova's P.O.V

I was staring at the ground in deep thought.

Felix's eyes were full of anger and fear.  

Was he scared of me? That is some very helpful information, but how should I use it? Pan will probably be by Felix's side for awhile, but for how long? 

"I just want Pan to be mine again, but I messed up."

"Nova you still have a chance. Maybe a memory erase potion, only for memories of Felix?"

"Those ingredients are so hard to get, especially in Neverland."

"Nova, this is Neverland! Just think of what you need or want."

"Malcolm what did I do to deserve you?"

"You just got lucky."

Malcolm looked at me but his eyes were full of sadness. What happened to his cheerful mood? Whatever I have bigger problems than him acting different. 

"Malcolm can you come with me. I'll need your help with this."

He smiled and nodded. I started to walk off, Malcolm was skipping next to me. He was happy again, this guy is so confusing.

Time to experiment

Pans' P.O.V

Felix was laying his head on my shoulder asleep. He looks so peaceful even in how much pain he's in right now. How does he deal with the pain so well? I might've cried or something, but Felix. Is it because he has been hurt before? I need to do something.. but what can I do if he won't share? I can help if he'd fucking let me.

I took a deep breath, don't get mad Pan. Felix needs you right now, don't get mad at him. You can get mad at him later.

I heard Felix mumble something, looking over at his face I saw his eyes were half open. He had bags under his eyes, he was staring at me.

"You awake now?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, how long w-was I asleep?"

"A few hours."

"Your s-shoulder is c-comfortable."

I could feel my face heating up.

"What do you want t-to do?"

"Are you bored?"

"Mhm."

"Well, I made something for you a little bit ago."

He lifted his head off of my shoulder and scooted over a little. I stand up, walking in the direction of where a small jewelry box was sitting on a stool. It was mostly white, but it had lime green and purple swirls, with a little bit of a golden color. I picked it up, turning around I walked back to where Felix was sitting down watching me with a questioning expression. I sat down putting the jewelry box in his lap. He turned his attention to the jewelry box on his lap.

"You made a jewelry box?"

"No! Look inside dummy."

He rolled his eyes and opened it, he carefully pulled out the accessory. It was a few dark brown feathers connected with a few detailed beads. He gave me a small smile.

"Hand me it."

"Ok?"

He handed me it. I leaned over to his right side and tied the accessory to his hair. Felix was watching every move, was he checking me out? My face was heating up again, once I finished tying the accessory in and making sure it'll stay I leaned back trying to avoid eye contact with Felix.

"Are you blushing?"

"W-What?! N-No. You must be seeing things."

"Yeah, probably." He replied sarcastically with an eyeroll.

"Hmph."

"I love how it looks in my hair."

"Really? I'm happy you like it."

I smiled at him, he liked something so simple. Probably because it was because I made it for him? Whatever, if he's happy I'm happy, he smiled back at me. 

So damn cute.

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer! Comment to let me know how you are liking the story. 

Thank you for the reads :)