Chapter 15

Jisung , Chan and Seungmin is the first to wake up and they are now in the cottage drinking coffee.

" Hyung you okay there? You have been holding your back ever since you got out of your and Jeongin's room , what happened?" Jisung asked

"M' fine "  the Australian simply replied and jisung mouthed "okay".

The others already wake up and they go to the cottage where the three was.

"Morning babe" minho pecked on jisung's lips.

"Morning pups" hyunjin kissed Seungmin's cheeks.

"G'morning angel " when jeongin was about to kiss his chan , the older pushed him away.

"Aww moody baby" Jeongin said and sat beside chan that made the others confused.

Another couple entered the cottage and it surprised all of them. Felix is holding Changbin's back while the pain can be seen in the older's eyes.

The freckled boy slowly helped his boyfriend to sit down.

"Okay okay stop right there!!" Jisung yelled out of nowhere,  making the other flinched.

"Is there anything happened that i didn't know? Chan hyung have been limping ever since we saw him this morning and now Felix is holding changbin hyung's back. Seriously , you both look likes in so much pain. Mind telling us why? Is that sign of aging or what? " 

Felix and Jeongin smirked and the two olders rolled their eyes that making the others more confused.

"Don't tell me..... you two ...... bottom.....last night?"  Hyunjin asked and the two rolled their eyes again.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!" They yelled

"Chan hyung? Changbin? B-bottom?"  Minho asked

"Why everyone seems to be surprised? That's their punishment after all " Felix smirked and changbin hit his arms.

"Changbin hyung gave bottom vibes sometimes but Chan hyung? Omg i can't believe it . Like tf the man of  dicks?!"  Hyunjin yelled

"Yahh don't talk to my angel like that. You enjoy what you did with your master , right princess " Jeongin said and chan slap his chest and the others make disgusted face.

"Hyung i don't know you have princess kinks" Minho said

"Shut up hoe"  chan fired back.

"Hyung , can i make you bottom too?" Jisung teasingly asked minho

"Ohh shut up sung , dream on" minho said making jisung chuckle

"Power butt girls!!" Jisung yelled

"Yes leader-nim!" Jeongin , felix and Seungmin answered  making the olders confused.

"Once we got back to Seoul let's shove our dick with our partners holes!! Whose boyfriend recovered first will win PS5!!!!" Jisung said and his friends grew excitement.

"THE HELL NO!!" all of the tops shouted.

"C'mon babyyyy" felix said

"I won't risk my hole again just for a PS5 , i'll buy you one instead "

"Its not exciting anymore"

While minsung.....

"No jisung don't you dare" minho groaned as jisung evilly looking at him from his head to his thighs.
Jisung chuckled and peck on his boyfriend's lips.

"Just kidding love hahaha"

_________________________
Yeah fast forward , again.

"Ready to go home everyone?" Chan asked as he position himself in the driver's seat.

"Yes driver'nim!"  They all yelled

"Let's go!!!"

To their way going back to Seoul , singing and laughing filled the van.

Its 8:30 pm and some of them are already asleep , Jisung , Minho is still awake and of course chan is awake too bcs he's driving.

"You can sleep babe" minho said at his husband

" hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For this vacation, its the most memorable vacation ever"

"Anything for you sung , i love you"

"I love you too"

Jisung slowly closed his eyes , rested his head on minho's shoulders and fell asleep. After a few minutes minho fell asleep too.

Best vacation ever , hope it wasn't the last. But we aren't sure about what will happen next.

___________________________
Hi darling!!! ❤