Chapter 11 ⚠🔞

No one's POV

After what happened, jisung run out of their house and go to felix's and his other friends are also there . He cried all day on their shoulders. And when its time for dinner , he need to go home.

He arrived at their house with plastic bags in his hand. He go shopping at grocery store before going home.

He put down the plastic bags and start cooking their dinner , he can't help it but cry even though he isn't cutting onions.

Then he suddenly felt an arms wrapping his waist , its minho.

"I'm sorry sung" he said while giving the latter a little kisses on his covered shoulders.

"Let's not talk about that , i'm tired " Jisung said and continue cooking.

"Please forgive me sung , i'm really really sorry for forcing you. You know i can't stand it when someone is flirting with you . I already talk to soobin online and he forgave me." the younger can't help it , he love the older too much , so much to give him the forgiveness he want.

Jisung tured around smiled , he gave him a peck in his lips and hugged the other tightly.

"I still hate you dumbass " jisung said and minho just laugh

"I hate you too sung" he replied and they connect their lips , its passionate and gentle at first then it turns into a hot make out.

(A/N- Yeah I HATE YOU is the new I LOVE YOU , so sweethearts Eri hate you all)

Minho carried his husband all the way to their room , never braking the kiss. Then when he put the latter down on the bed , he pulled away and look at jisung.

"I don't want to force you sung , so Lee Jisung will you give me your consent?" He ask genuinely

"You have my consent husband hyung" they hug for a moment then pulled away , again.

"I won't stop now little squirrel " minho said

"Hey sung , let's have fun yeah? Let's enjoy our honeymoon" minho smirked

(A familiar line? Yeah i'm sorry again for that confusion i caused hehe)

He attacked the younger's lips feverishly, then bite jisung's lower lip asking for entrance which the younger gladly accepted.

He started kissing jisung down to his neck , leaving purple marks.

They pulled away , then jisung stand on my knees , giving the older a puppy look and minho nodded.

Jisung unbuckled minho's pants and stared at his husband's clothed buldge , gulping at the sight.

He slowly palm his dick outside his boxer , earning a lustful moan from minho.

"Fuck ji stop teasing" with that , jisung pulled down his boxers , he's Big .

He gave him kitten licks before shoving it down to his throat.

"Yeah babe just ughh just like that"

Jisung keep throwbing his head up and down until he felt a liquid released inside hus mouth , he swallowed it all then minho pulled him up.

He lay the younger down on tbeir bed and sucking his neck one more time.

He undress the younger and jisung shyly covered his hard dick with his hands , which made the older smirk.

"All hard for me hmm?"

"Need you hyung"

"You shouldn't call me hyung in this situation baby boy"

"What should i call you then?" The younger asked confused.

"Think about it baby boy"

Jisung recalled that baby boy nickname at his head again & again ( by 2pm ft. JYP oppa haha)

"D-daddy?" Jisung shyly asked

"Shit that's hot call me that again baby"

"Daddy p-please touch babyboy"

" oh you need daddy so bad? Gladly baby"

Minho walk his way to the closet taking a lube.

Where did that came from? He have lube in our closet? Yah that bastard jisung laughed at his thoughts.

"Spread your legs for daddy ji" minho said and the younger obeyed.

Minho poured lube in his long fingers and slowly entered it in jisung's hole.

Soon as minho keep adding fingers , jisung moaned louder.

"I-i think baby is ready daddy" Jisung said

Minho slowly entered him , he stop for a moment letting the younger adjust.

"Ugghhhhh" jisung moaned , and the older take that as a sign so he move in slow pace.

"U-ugh daddy that feels good"

"God baby you're taking my dick so well"

Minho started thrust faster , never forgetting to hit the younger's prostate.

"D-daddy i'm cumming"

"Cum for daddy ji"

Minho released his seeds inside the younger while jisung cummed in his stomach.

Minho lay down beside jisung and pulled the younger closer for cuddles.

"That was amazing ji , call me daddy often i like it "

"Shut up asshole that's embarrasing i'll only call you that when we're in bed and fuck... i'm wrecked"

Minho laughed at his husband and giving the younger small peck in his lips

"I love you ji "

"I love you too min"

They both fell asleep in each other's arm.

Everything is okay now , but don't be so sure.....

(Don't be so sure? Is that a spoiler? Or not? Maybe? Secret haha 😈)

________________

I hate my smuts in my last book (life changer) but i love this one omg.
Sex after fight is the best no one can disagree at that hahaha

Btw is that a spoiler? Wdyt? Hehe😈