Chapter 10

Jisung's POV

"Jisung your husband beating up the transfer student!!!" A sound of yell was echoing in the whole classroom , my classmate yelled that minho is beating up soobin.

I run towards the hallway

"Wtf Choi Soobin you're dead"

"Soobin may your soul rest in peace"

"Yeah he dares to flirt with minho's husband"

"Oh my god there's a blood"

"Soobin punched face"

Only that gossips can be heard in the hallway

"Yahh Lee Minho!!!" I shouted and all the students including Minho and his friends look at us

I run towards them and pulled Soobin away from minho and i signaled Felix and my other friends to help him.

"Wtf are you doing?" I asked my husband

"He's flirting with you!!! Doesn't he know you have husband or you didn't tell him because you like it?!" Yeah accusations again , like i didn't do anything!

"Tf min he's not flirting with me!!"

"Oh yeah i'm not dumb!!"

"Can't you understand it min? I said i didn't do anything! I'm not flirting with him!!"

Our yells made all the audience ( i mean the students) flinched.

"Minho go home!! Let's talk about this later . Its not a appropriate place for this " i said

"So what? You'r-"

"I said go home!!!"

"God damn it!!" Minho walked away and chan mouthed a "sorry" before following minho.

"I'm so sorry about that soobin" i said at the boy who got bruises all over his face

"Its okay , i should be the one to say sorry. If i knew that you are married non of this will happen. I should've get a little bit distance from you" Soobin said , looking down.

"Don't say that , you just want to be my friend. I'm sorry for making your first day in this school miserable , felix can you guys take him in the clinic? I have business to take care of " i said and they nodded.

I arrived at our house and harshly opened the door looking for someone,  of course its minho.

He is here in our room, sitting in the edge of our bed .

"What did you do? Soobin just want to be friends with me!"

"Then why is he sticking on you?" He asked with anger and tears falling from his eyes.

"He's new in our school so he don't have friends "

"Its okay if he just want to be friends with you , but why did he hug you? Why did he hold your hand? Huh? Answer me!!"  As he yelled more tears are coming from his eyes.

"How many times should i tell you minho? I would never cheat on you! I love you! Only you!!"

"Then prove it" he harshly pinned me down on our bed and kissed me hungrily with a force , i tried to stop him but i can't.  Tears gradually fell from my eyes.

He pulled away and look at me.
"Are you crying? I-im sorry"

"Get off of me!!" I yelled and pushed him away , running downstairs.

He knew it , one of the things i hate is being forced but he still did it.

_________________
Hi jagi!! Good day
I wuv you❤

(Follow my wattpad acc for better life)