Chapter 2

Jisung's POV

I woke up when my alarm rings , minho is still sleeping in the couch.
I walk closer to him and examine his face. Honestly he's handsome, that perfect eyes , nose , lips.....yahh han jisung stop right there!!.

I freshen up and quickly go downstairs and i saw my parents with minho's parents in the living room, laughing while drinking tea.

"Ohh jisung you're awake , where's your  fiance?"

Tf? Fiance?

"Still sleeping mom"  i said then sat with my parents .

Then i saw minho walking downstairs.

"Ohh minho good morning" his mom greeted him.

"Good morning mom , good morning dad ,good morning mr. and mrs. han"
He greeted them back.

"Minho How's you night with our jisungie Is he a great hugger ?" My mom asked him.

"What? Hmm he didn't eve-" minho's word got cut off by me.

"Yess mom he did have a great night , right minho?" I said and minho look at me confused.

"Well that's good , but we and minho's parents , we'll be at the garden. Just eat breakfast okay? Byeemy mom waved her hands at us .

"Yeah right you are GREAT  hugger jisung , where did that even came from? You make me sleep in that small couch , my back hurts " minho said while eating breakfast.

"Why? You want our parents to know that? Hell no minho my dad will kill me if he knew i let you sleep on the couch. And i hate you " i rolled my eyes and get back from eating.

"I hate you too bitch"

_______________

"Thank you for having us here " mrs. lee thanked my parents.

"Very welcome mrs. lee " my father replied.

Lee family leave our house.

"So? What do you think of minho , jisung?" My mok asked me.

"He's an pervert stupid asshole  , can we just find another boy for me to marry? I hate the minhoe guy " jisung groaned and rolled his eyes .

"Jisung , your words!. And no you will marry minho , that's final." My dad said and go to the master's bedroom.

"Don't mind your dad , I'll talk to him later. Son i know the feeling of being set up in arrange marriage because me and your dad went through it. But where are we now? We fell in love . And someday you and minho will fell for each other too. I love you son , good night"  my mom said before following my dad on the master's bedroom .

Maybe she's right? Or maybe not?

I entered my room and throw myself on my bed , staring and the ceiling,  thinking of something.

I hate my fucking life , i hate myself,  i hate my parents,  i hate everything. Wanna know why? Its because all of them hurt me. And yes , i also hurt myself.  I understand where my father coming from. Our company needs help , but is that the only reason why he settled me up in this fucking marriage? Or he did this because he want me to feel what he felt before? Yes , maybe him and mom fell for each other  after they got married.  But that doesn't mean me and minho will be like them. I never given a chance to make my own decisions. Minho is right , in the world of RICH people , in our world . We don't have a right to decide for ourselves. I wish i wasn't born as richkid. I want a fucking peace in life where i can decide for my own future.

I didn't notice the tears that slowly falling down from my eyes , i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Good night self , hope you don't wake up tomorrow :)

_____________

A little short compared to the first chapter.

And hey hehe i might won't be able to update tomorrow because i have schoolworks to pass , the due date is in Wednesday.  And guess what? I haven't done anything yet haha:>

Anywazeee byeee , wuv you all

(Follow me:>)