Chapter 14

"Let's play bitches " felix suggested and all of them agreed.

"Truth or dare?" Jeongin asked but felix shake his head.

"No eww , all you do is make out in dares. Let's play never have i ever!!" Felix said

"So i'll ask something then if you have done it , drink a cup of vodka or beer whatever you want. Let's add more fun even though its not in mechanics,  for those who drank they need to answer , why , when or how they do that then if they couldn't answer it one dare , ohh yeah and if we all drank no need to answer why , when or how. Author is too lazy to write that , readers already need updates."

"I thought you don't want dares?"
Jeongin asked

"Shut up young boy , let's play i'm so excited!!!"

So they played

"Never have i ever , have sex "

All of them drank a cup of alcohol

"Never have i ever , cheated " 

All the bottoms drank that made the tops shock and yell "what?!"

The youngers burst into laughter when they saw the olders faces.

"Calm down hyungs , we didn't cheated on all of you. Felix only said never have i ever , cheated. We once cheated on exam when we were in grade school (elementary)"  Jeongin said and the olders pouted making the youngers chuckle.

"Never have i ever , go home drunk at night and got scold by your parents "

Minho , hyunjin , changbin and chan drank.

"It was in freshmen year , we hang out in the bar and got home drunk but then we are are so shock when minho's mom are in our dorm and yeah we got scolded she even.....hit our butts with ruler like a kid who doesn't want to sleep"  Hyunjin said and the youngers laugh

"Don't laugh , its not funny" Changbin  said.

"I don't know my mother in law is that.... cruel " Jisung laughed and minho hit his arm.

"Okay okay i laugh hard whoo let's move on . Never have i ever ,make out with my best friend "

The bottoms was all shock when Chan and Changbin drank. Minho and Hyunjin just look at them and laugh.

"Yah what's the meaning if this?!" Felix and Jeongin yelled making the two flinch and hide in Jisung's back (why in jisung's back? Bcs jisung is their friend that they was scared the most)

"Okay I'll explain everything since this two asshole is scared at their own boyfriends" minho said and all eyes are on him.

"They once sucked each other" minho said and all of them widen their eyes and chocked at their own saliva.

"It was on senior high school, the first dick they'd ever sucked , we are staying in one dorm so we can hear them moaning each other's name , me and hyunjin insisted to stay in the living room since the atmosphere is so gross and disgusting. But after that they act like nothing happened. They never do it again because Changbin is gagging at Chan's size and it almost ripped his mouth."  Minho explained and changbin hit his arms.

"Shut up i'm not gagging you piece of shit "

The youngers is still shock to the point that they couldn't talk.

"Okay hehe i think the tension , hornyness , and anger are up. Let's go to our room? Because we might found Changbin hyung and Chan hyungs dead body in their room tomorrow when we wake up " Hyunjin said and walk away with his boyfriend .

Minsung laugh and also walk away.

"Hehe......"  Changbin and chan run away from their boyfriends whow as chasing them.

______________________
I CAN'T IMAGINE THIS PART OMG HAHA DON'T HATE ME DON'T HATE ME

Hi babe how r u?❤