Chapter 16

A lot of past forwards (sorry:< )

2 months later

In this two months only love , happiness and trust filled Jisung and Minho's relationship.

Love will stay but happiness and trust isn't always there.

"Bro have you heard? Kira is back" Chan said as they sat at the cafeteria with minho , changbin and hyunjin.

(A/N: when its all finally good , kira will ruin everything, like really girl? Every fucking book? Every fucking time? Fuck you )

"Don't know, don't care " minho rolled his eyes.

"She's your ex after all "

"Yeah and she also cheated so shut up"

A girl's voice was heard and when they look behind , a girl runs towards them.

"Channie!! Jinnie!! Binnie!! Minmin!!"

Its kira , like wtf?

"Hey did you guys miss me?"  The girl said

"No , not at all " minho smiled sarcastically and got back from eating.

"So meanie hmp"

"Ahm not to be so rude kira but can you move a little away from me? If my husband saw us its a big trouble" minho said and switched sit with hyunjin.

"Aww my minmin is an under?" The girl asked

"First , yes i'm an uder because i want my husband to trust me and second of all i'm not YOUR MINMIN only my husband can call me that , got it?"  Minho stand up to leave but kira clung into his arm.

"What the fuck do you want? I said stay away from me my husband might see u-"  the girl cut him off by kissing his lips and the students there including minho's friends were shock some of the students even taking a picture , chan look at the students evilly and they stop taking pictures and videos.

"What the heck?!" Minho pushed kira away.

"I know you like it " the girl smirked and walk away and before she was gone from everyone's sight she shouted. "See you later minmin!!"

"Bro are you okay?" Changbin asked

"Do i look like okay?"

"Thank god jisung and the others isn't here in our university today"  Hyunjin said and all of his friends looked at him , confused.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked

"Ohh you guys don't know? I bumped into them this morning and they said they will be out all day because their professor gave them a project outside like taking photos of public market?park? something like that , they maybe texted you all. You guys haven't check your phone since gym class right?" hyunjin explained

The others check out their phones.

Jeongin - Chan

Master fox 👌: hey princess i'll be out for a while , y'know for project hehe. See you tomorrow love you!!

(Yeah chan stayed as bottom bcs why not? I love chan bottom👌)

Felix - Changbin

Sexy freckles❤: babe we have project outside the campus. See you in my dreams!! Love yahhh❤