Chapter 5

Author-nim's POV

"Yahh lee minho i said let's sleep, you went too rough i'm tired , wait yahh what are you doin- ahh f-fuck...." Jisung moan when he felt his husband entering him again and.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No Stop!!!"  Jisung yelled as he woke up from his WONDERFUL DREAM

A/N: So.. this author-nim of yours is an indeed devil sorry if i got you all confused omg hahaha

Shut up author  , its not wonderful

(A/N: ok ok hehe sorry)

"Such a bad nightmare. I got goosebumps oh god" i stand up from bed and walk downstairs . He saw Minho there eating breakfast.

"Why are shouting earlier ?" Minho asked.

"Nothing , just a disgusting nightmare" Jisung said as he sat down on the dining area where minho was.

Minho nodded and continue eating
"You cook? What a good husband you are " jisung added.

"We don't have a maid so we can choose between cooking for each other or starve together  "

" Ohh where's my coffee? "  i asked

"Make your self a coffee , i'm not your maid. Boil a water first , we run out of hot water earlier " he said while eating the pancakes he made for our breakfast.

I walk towards him  and sat at the chair in front of him.

"Minho hyung.... how to boil water?"

"What the heck? You don't know how to boil water? Spoiled brat " he said

"Well you can't blame me , i'm always inside my room before , i don't even eat lunch or dinner with my parents, my nanny will bring me food inside my room everyday when its school vacation. I only eat with them when there's occasions " I answered,  taking a sip in his coffee. Which he didn't mind at all.

"Hey hyung"

"Hmm?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"When we arrived at the University,  don't tell anyone that i'm your husband , let's act like we don't know each other? And yeah don't make a mess with me and my friends"  i said and he nodded.

We are done eating breakfast.

"Good morning Sir. Jisung , Goos Morning Sir. Minho , let's go?" The driver my father sent .

Ohh this university is huge

I get out from the car first and run towards my friends.

"Hey Jisungieee " they welcomed me to their university with a warm hug.

"I'm so happy that we will study in the same university now" i said

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four "

We all laughed and they walk me towards the principals office.

"We will wait you here , go inside sungiefelix said and i nodded ,  entering the principals office.

"Ohh hello you are the transfer student? "  Mr. Park (principal ) said and i nodded.

"So... Welcome to Seoul University Lee Jisung "

"Ohh no sir. , you can call me Han Jisung , i still use my maiden surname since me and my husband don't want to expose our marriage  yet."

"Ohh okay Han jisung.  I'm curious who is your husband? Is he studying here?" The principal asked.

"Ohh yeah he's studying here , his name is Lee Minho " after i said minho's name , the principal looks so shock and he bows at me.

"Hey sir why are you bowing at me?" I asked.

"Sorry , i didn't know that you are the director's son in law oh my god"

"What do you mean sir.?" I asked him , confused.

"Ohh you didn't know ? Your father-in-law is the director in this university. Minho's great grandfather rebuild this university a decade ago"

"Ohh is that so? Hehe i didn't know"

"It's okay , by the way here's your schedule,  enjoy studying here in our university"

I nodded and bid a goodbye at him.

I left the director's office when i heard a loud yell.

"Can't you do anything right? Huh you mother fucker answer me!!"  A tall boy shouting at my friend, seungmin.

"Sorry h-hyung"

When the taller boy was about to hit him , i run towards them.

I pushed the boy and pulled him in his collar.

"What the fuck are you doing to my friend?  Wait.. hyunjin?"  I was shocked when i recognized the tall boy , its hyunjin one of Minho's friends.

"Hey what's happening her- Jisung? What are you holding hyunjin's collar?" Minho asked.

I let go of his collar and cross my arms.

"Hyung , didn't i told you not to make a mess? What is this" I said he didn't respond and the other students starts to look at us and i can hear their gossips with different topics.

"Who's that boy? A transfer? New student?"

"He's fighting with minho oppa and the other seniors?"

"He's dead"

"Honestly He's kinda hot"

"Omg i have new crush"

I glared at the seniors when they don't respond to my question. While the youngers are hiding in my back , scared.

"Hmm? What is this? Apologize to them. Now!!"  I yelled at them making the olders flinch.

"Hwang , apologize " minho whispered to hyunjin.

"Wait? What? Hell no!!"  The taller yelled.

"Just apologize dude " chan whispered.

"Arhh fine. I-im sorry kid-"

"Seungmin, that's his name"

"Ohh yeah seungmin , i'm sorry"

When we was about to walk away , i stop and whispered at minho hyung.

"When this happen again , you and your  friends are dead to me. Got it Minho hyung?"

____________________
Hi baby!! How are you?
Wuv you!!❤