Chapter 13

"We're here!!!"  Chan shouted as they reached the beach.

"Nice view , nice air , nice water , nice food , nice cottage, annoying and not so nice people . So perfect "  Jisung breathed and stared at the view in front of him then suddenly felt a smack in his head.

"Ouchh what was that for?" Jisung asked

"What do you mean not so nice people? Asshole if you can be nice to us for a day , I'll treat you lunch once we got back to Seoul.  But I ain't  waste my money coz i know you can't do that " Felix said as he clung on Changbin's arms (yeah who can resist seo arms?).

"You're Mean , changbin hyung can i kill your boyfriend? "  Jisung said as he joked choking felix then Changbin playfully slap his hands away.

"Don't do that , i can't live without him"

"Wipped!!!"

They entered one of the cottage and put down their bags.

"So.... care to explain what happened Seungmin?Hyunjin? That is if you two are okay to talk about it.... i'm not forcing you to tell us" Chan said

"Its okay we want to tell all of you....me and Seungmin are....in a relationship!" Hyunjin said then hide his face with his hand then he didn't hear any reaction from his friends so he look up to them , confused.

His friends are just looking and some of them are laughing .

"What?...." he asked

"We know"

Hyunjin widened his eyes and look at his boyfriend but seungmin just shook his head because he is also confused.

"But how?" The taller boy ask

"Let's just say we caught you two but never talk about it? Felix and Jisung saw the two of you cuddling in the park the day when Minho beated up Soobin. Felix and Jisung decided to walk in the park before he go home. That is the time when Seungmin excused himself and leave us in Felix's house bcs he said he have "emergency" " Jeongin said and hyunjin hid his red face.

"Bro I've never imagined you will be bottom" Changbin joked and hyunjin glared at him.

"Shut up trashbin , i'm not bottom and even if i am its better than being sugar daddy of a freckles half Australian dude" Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes at the older,
Then all of them were laughing .

"But that's not what we mean when we asked you two what happened. We mean why did you two fought in the first place?" Chan asked and the others nodded.

"Its kinda immature that i got jealous for nothing , i thought Seungmin is cheating on me with Yeonjun but it turns out that Yeonjun is Soobin's boyfriend. I also got disappointed when Seungmin said he don't want to tell all of you our relationship yet but yeah he told me his reason and we are okay now" Hyunjin smiled and clung himself more to his boyfriend's arms.

"Its not being immature hwang , its normal to be jealous and disappointed. Don't over think too much" minho said.

"Yeah and you two are okay now right? Just enjoy your every moment together" the Changbin said.

"They are right . And hyunjin , fights , arguments and misunderstandings is normal in a relationship.  If you and your partner never fought even in small things, then its not love" Chan said.

"Thank you hyungs" hyunjin smiled at them.

"Wow soft tops" Jisung mumbled and all of them laugh.

They have fun all day , swimming , laughing, playing , eating and cuddling filled their vacation.

___________________________

Did you enjoys this chapter?

Btw hi baby!!! Wuv you❤