FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally after four years of writing this book, I've finally finished it. 

It's been one hell of a ride. The Tree's Girl has been an outlet for me to get all my angsty, depressing, ranty views on the world and I'd say it helped me turn into a better person - one way or another.

For four years of updating, making excuses on my author's note, torturing my babies, making them all lovie dovie, bringing people in their life who will only betray them afterward, and all the other jazz, I thank those readers who continued to read and support this story no matter how long it took me to update and no matter how many grammatical errors it had. You guys are a big part of the reason why I continue to write. You all inspire me and push me to do more and better.

I'm so emotional right now -like I am actually crying and my parents and brother are thinking that I'm going insane coz no one types while crying what the fudge- because I spent a lot of heart, sweat, tears, time and effort on this and finally it all worked out. 

I'll probably edit this along the way and correct some grammatical errors and some situations that probably did not make sense, but those will be reminders of how I fought writer's block -and other problems- just to have this finished on this day. 

Again, thank you all for supporting me and my story and my babies (Joseph and Maria) and I hope you continue supporting me.

Till my next story!

-Dreya_san