🌸❤Chapter 13❤🌸

Izuku pov

I gripped Reaper's hand as we ran through the forest. They tried to get me to slow down but I kept running to Shota's house. "Izuku, slow down!" I hear them yell at me as we got back on the road. "Reaper we can't, he's out there and looking for us. We're in danger." I started as tears stung in my eyes.

They stopped trying to get me to slow down and allowed me to pull them along toward my brother's house.

"Izuku, you know it might not be true right?" I looked back at Reaper and they stopped, "What are you not telling me, Ku?" They placed their hand on my cheek and started to cry. "I knew this would happen, I knew he was gonna come back, yet I was so selfish, now you and everyone else are in trouble because of me," I said my tears falling. "Ok let's get you back and you'll explain there, ok." They reassured me, I nodded and we start walking back, the dark pit in my stomach growing.

"SHOTA!!!!!!" I scream running into the house, "I'm in the kitchen." I heard him grumble from the kitchen. I ran in and hugged him. "Izuku, what's wrong?" He asked turning around and hugging me. "You didn't hurt him did you?" I can imagine his glare toward Reaper. "No it's not them, it's dad," I mumbled into his chest.

"What?" He pulled away and we stared at each other before he pulled me back and rubbed my back. "What's up with that?" I looked up and sniffed. "He's looking, he's actually trying to find us," I said my voice cracking.

"Izuku, I'm a pro, you're the head angel in your department, he can't control you or me anymore." He whispered into my ear reassuring me of our predicament. "So Zuzu, you want to tell me what's up?" I looked over at Reaper.

"You know my dad's a traitor right?" They nodded and I continued. "Well, after he had betrayed the heavens he took me with him, and on the way we found Shota," I said pointing to said man.

"When Shota was around ten, angels had found us and Dad told me to grab him and run. So I picked up my brother and we flew away. I took care of Shota ever since till he was in his first year of high school, that was I started to get called to do guardian and friend duties." I said now being cuddled by Reaper who was playing with my hair. "Katsuki was my last one, one day I was supposed to meet him but was captured by one of the guards, they took me to the heavens and I was judged on my father's sins. I was put in the dimension where time passes by faster. I was in there for around ten thousand years. I was so lonely, except when you and your mom visited." I smiled and they smiled back.

"So what does my mom have to do with this?" I sighed. "She's not the most powerful supreme being so she wasn't listened to but rarely acknowledged. The only reason I'm not dead is because she pleaded with them to reconsider the fact that I'm not like my father." I said getting up.

"Shota... I'm sorry for continuously bringing you trouble." I said going upstairs.

Entering the room I changed and laid next to Eri pulling her close. "Cuddle?" I look towards my closet seeing Reaper exiting its darkness. I nodded and they lay next to me.

we fell asleep like that, and for a second I felt calm.... It was the calm before the storm.