🌸❤Chapter 7❤🌸

3rd pov

Most of the mothers and the teachers sat in shock as Denki got up and ran to the person at the door.
It was a boy with green unruly, curly hair with equally green eyes and four freckles on each cheek. He was obviously shorter than Denki. As he entered, the others in the room notice what he was wearing.

What he's wearing minus the sunglasses and purse.

"You look so cool! Can you tell me where I can get these?!" Asked Jirou hoping to get some fashion tips

"You look so cool! Can you tell me where I can get these?!" Asked Jirou hoping to get some fashion tips. But was ignored as the greenette ruffled Katsuki and Shoto's hair with a fond smile directed at both boys who got up and hugged him. "If I may ask who are you sir?" Asked Nezu as th greenette turned to him.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm the mother of Denki Kaminari." Said the male as said boy hugged him from behind and snuggled into his neck.
"That can't be true! You're a man!" Shouted Uraraka's mother. "For all you know, I could be trans and no I'm not his real mother. I'm merely his mother figure." Said Izuku as he stood next to Kaminari with the other two at his sides clinging to him like when they were children.

Nezu nodded as he chose to start the meeting.

"We are here on the topic of miss. Yaoyarouzu and Mr.Kamina-" Nezu was cut off by Izuku. "His real surname is Midoriya." Nezu nodded and corrected himself.
"Well, you see ladies and gentleman...... and that's basically what happened." Said Nezu as he finished explaining what happened today. Mitsuki and Teka were fuming literally and Electra was letting electricity crackle around her body as she glared at the children.

The mothers tried to justify the actions of their child but were put down by a holographic screen showing up and showing scenes of Momo, Jirou and Hagakure bullying Denki in middle school. Denki turned to Izuku and saw the scenes playing from his glowing right eye (it looks like a video projection).

As it ended the mothers turned to the pale girls in shock. "I can't believe I'm a mother to something like you." Said Jirou's mom as the girl rolled her eyes. "It's his fault for taking Shoto from Mo-" she was cut off by a slap from Izuku. "Don't talk about my son like that." Said Izuku as he got back to where he was standing.

"Mom! He just hit me!" Yelled Jirou as Momo and Hagakure ran to her and saw to the girl's cheek.

"You deserved it and I dont care what happens to you as long as you and your little friends get what you deserve." Said Momo's mom as the other women nodded in agreement.  Nezu cleared his throat and everyone's attention.

"Well Mr.Midoriya, since this all started with you being bullied. You can give out their punishments." Chirped Nezu as the girls and Kirishima's eyes widen while Katsuki grinned with Malice.

"Death!!" Yelled Katsuki. Everyone looked at him in concern and Izuku laughed. "No Kacchan, Denki has to do what he feels is right." Said Izuku as his wings accidentally slipped out from behind his back and it surprised everyone as his body glowed with a slight yellow glow.

"So, Denki Midoriya. What do you choose to do with them?" Asked Nezu as he sipped his tea.

"I want to.... *** **** ******** ***** ** ****** ****." Said Denki with a smile as the eyes in the room widen at his response.