important information!!!

Izuku's backstories and relationships with the boys!!!

Denki

When Denki was born he wasn't wanted by his mother, this resulted in her putting him in a box and left him in a trashcan(poor Kami boo). Izuku happened to be passing by looking for a child to look after, his cries made their way to Izuku's ears.

Izuku being the kind hearted angel he literally is, picked up the child and flew him to the only place he could think of, an abandoned building that he made his private home away from the heavens. He had civilian clothes there and transformed into a regular human, he had to wear a disguise because he was kind of wanted at the time but we won't talk about that(heaven can't see where the angels are they only have the angel's health line and can hear them).

He went out and bought clothes and other necessities for the baby. He made his way back to the building with a smiling Kami in his arms.

Over the next four years Izuku took care of Kami and was a mother figure to him, Izuku was there for all of his firsts. This made the angel proud of himself and the child he illegally adopted, but that didn't stop him from taking care of the child.

Then it came, Denki's quirk appeared. He was playing around with some toys when he sneezed, Izuku who was cooking saw a yellow light and ran to the child to see what happened, imagine his shock to find Kaminari surrounded by yellow light and he was crying.
Izuku knew he couldn't touch the child because even though he was an angel he was in his human form right now and if he went into angel form his angelic instincts would do something to Kami and he would rather it not.

So he waited for the next 30 seconds as Denki drained out the electricity in his system. The child's skin was burning up and so he took it upon himself and laid the child in his bed, took a wet rag and laid it on his forehead.
That was when he felt it, he had a new child to go to. He didn't want to leave Denki by himself then he remembered, one of his former children who had an electric quirk and she can probably help him.

So he flew across the city at high speeds stopping over the house of one of his only girl children and knocked on the door. It opened to show the electric hero: Electra(I'm pulling shit out of my ass right now🤧) She was shocked to see Izuku but didn't question it as Izuku visits some of his favorite and alive children who haven't died of natural selection or some other shit.

The angel explained his predicament to the woman and she understood saying she'll take him in without any questions. Before Izuku left he gave Denki a picture with both of them on said boys birthday earlier that year.

Denki waved sadly as Izuku spread his wings and flew off towards his new child.

Shoto Todoroki

Shoto

After his mother was taken to the mental hospital, he was kept away from his siblings even more now and was only let out of his room for hygiene(baths, brush his teeth, etc) and to eat or go to school, he had no company except when his father came for 'training'. In short he was lonely, that is until Izuku came into his life one day.

He was laying on his bed with his eyes closed facing the wall, when he felt a warm presence as it sat itself on his bed next to him. He felt a hand comb through his hair and he relaxed with a sigh, a few moments passed and he decided to see who or what it was that brought him this much comfort.

He opened his eyes to see a green haired boy smiling at him sweetly, he jumped and fell off the bed with a thud. He heard a giggle and the boy was floating on the other side of the bed.
"Sorry for startling you, Todo-kun." Said the boy bending down next to the five year old. Shoto looked at the older male as he carefully took the smaller's injured hand in suspicion.

A yellow light emitted out of the greenette's hands, who Shoto just noticed, has a yellow almost golden halo above his head and big white wings and as the evening sun shone down on them added a golden shine to them. And for the first time in a whole year since his father started the training and his mother was taken away... he felt safe.

Two years later
a few weeks before he met Katsuki

Shoto with the help of Izuku managed to record videos of the 'training sessions' between Enji and Shoto, since it was Fuyumi's birthday it was one of the days that his grandmother. Teka Todoroki would come over to their house so Shoto with the help of Izuku decided he would show his grandmother the videos.

When It was time for Teka to get to see Shoto, he sneakily handed the tape to her, she looked at him in confusion but the look that Shoto gave her told her everything she needed to know.

A few hours later

Shoto was cuddling upto Izuku on his bed when a bang caught his attention. He panicked as he heard heavy footsteps coming towards his room. The door busted open to show an enraged Enji and some police officers behind him shouting for him to stand down. This only enraged Enji more and he shot a fire ball at Shoto but Izuku used his guardian powers to put up a protective shield around Shoto that was a soft pastel green in color. The occupants in the room looked at each other in confusion. Noone had a shield quirk so who?

Teka took this time to wrap her flowing lava-like locks around Enji trapping him. The police got the quirk suppressing cuffs and clicked them onto his wrists resulting in his fire to be put out on the spot.

He was immediately taken the police station.

Few weeks later

Shoto was now saying goodbye to Izuku.

Enji was now in jail for life for collateral damage brought about when he was a hero and for the domestic, verbal and physical abuse he caused his family. He also had his hero license revoked. Shoto and his siblings now lived with their grandma in her mansion in the outskirts of their old Town. They didn't live with their mother because she wasn't in proper mental health to take care of them.

Shoto hugged Izuku once more as a sparkle surrounded them and a new name appeared on his back around it were little toys which consisted of blocks, teddy bears and two pinkies interlocked.

"It's been awhile since I've been a friend to a human child." He said, Shoto looked at him in confusion.

"Sho-chan, I want you to do something for me." The Angel said looking at the little pokèball ripoff infront of him.

Said boy nodded his head rapidly.

Making a piece of paper appear in his hand, Izuku handed it to Shoto. "When you find the people who hold these names, befriend them. For me ok?" Izuku said his body flying off, it meant he was needed soon.

"See ya around Shochan, it looks like I'm needed." He said as he zipped off. "I'll do it for you Izuku!!!" He heard the child yell at him from the mansion as he was being called for lunch.

The angel flew over the city as he felt his instincts pull him towards the forest. There he saw a blonde boy with red eyes walking across a log, the child had slipped. Rushing forward he grabbed the screaming child towards his chest.
"You need to be careful there Kacchan." said the boy with a kind smile. Katsuki turned red in embarrassment.

"Who are you? and why did you save me? heroes don't need help from anyone!! and don't call me that!!" Yelled the 4 year old.

"My name is Izuku and I'm your new friend." Said the boy with another smile as he landed softly on the ground infront of Katsuki's house.

"Really?!" Asked the child as he was set down.

the older nodded as he stretched.

"Just come to the clearing with the flowers near the lake and we'll play there." said the greenette. Katsuki looked at him and thought about it. his mother had thought him to not go off with strangers, but there was something about him that made Katsuki want to be around him so he did something that would almost sound like Stockholm syndrome to any sane person.

"When?" He asked and he saw a wide grin on Izuku's face.

"Whenever you're ready." Replied the greenette flying off.