🌸❤Chapter 9❤🌸

3rd pov

Overhaul backed away as the space around Eri darkened and she woke up and ran to hide under the bed.
He tried to unlock the door but his hand was stopped by a black slimey substance around his hand. He tried to use his quirk on the tentacle-looking thing around his wrist. "What the-" Kai was stopped by the slimey thing pulling him towards the dark corner. He screams for help. His henchmen ran into the room looking around rapidly, they spotted their boss thrashing around in a black slimey mass.

Running forward they used their quirks to get him out but they too were pulled into the mass.

Izuku pov

My deadpanned eyes washed over the thrashing bodies of the drug lord and his henchmen. They moved around, trying to get out of my creation. "I guess this is one of the new power the supreme being was talking about." I said to myself. I feel myself droop to the floor and sitting crisscrossed on the ground. I felt arms wrap around my neck, looking down I saw "Eri? What's wrong?" I asked pulling the girl closer into my embrace. "Your wings are not white anymore." She said reaching behind me.

I looked behind me and indeed, my white wings had a tint of black, it wasn't noticeable but it was there.

I gasped and turned my attention back to Overhaul and his people. They had stopped trying to get out of the slime and I saw the black smoke of their tainted souls leave their bodies. They lingered above their now pale bodies.

I was about to leave but a new arrival made me stop. "I see you got up to more trouble my friend." I turned around to see my lifelong friend exiting a black and navy blue circle of darkness.

What they looked like but replace the sword with a scythe⬇️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey, Grim," I said trying to hide my wings. "Don't even try, I already saw your wings. I was sent here by one of the supreme beings, She said that she will overlook your sin as you were doing your job and because you're their favorite angel." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "But, they don't want you ending up like your father. So be more damn careful!" I looked at them in shock, before nodding. "Tell your mother I said thank you Reaper," I said placing Eri more comfortably on my hips.

"Wanna stick around and see the magic at work, for old time's sake?" Asked Reaper taking off their hood and throwing their overcoat back through the portal they had come through as it closed. I smiled and nodded.

How Reaper looked(they have some scars on their face and all over their bodies, they still have the tattoos and maybe more.)⬇️

What they were wearing under the coat⬇️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

What they were wearing under the coat⬇️

Taking the scythe Reaper carved symbols into the concrete floor around the bodies of Kai and his men

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taking the scythe Reaper carved symbols into the concrete floor around the bodies of Kai and his men. I watched in awe as my longtime friend danced and swayed in practiced rhythm and a calming aura around them. The souls above the bodies glowed an ombre of colors before they went out like flames as the scythe cut through them. Reaper stopped in front of me with their back to me and exhaled.

"So?" They asked turning around to stare at me and Eri with a face of embarrassment. I smile as they start to fix their clothes and wipe away the excess flame-like substance off of the sharp blade of their scythe. 

"Still as beautiful as always." I sighed, still keeping my attention on the Grim Reaper in front of me. "My work or me?" They asked, walking towards us, they bent down slightly with their face centimeters away from mine. I felt my face heat up and I turned away. "You always tease me with that question." I groaned and cover myself and Eri with my wings.

"Well, maybe I always asked it because I want to know." I glanced from behind my wings to see them scratching the back of their neck. I smiled and used a little bit of magic to keep the little girl up in the air as I let her go and sauntered over to Reaper. I placed my hand on their cheek and turned it towards mine. "Meet me at our spot at 9. I'll be waiting." I said kissing them on the cheek and then teleporting myself and Eri away. I appeared in Shota's living room effectively scaring him and his husband.

"Shota, I need your help," I said as he noticed the child in my arms.

Merry crisis!!
(Check out the other books I update today for a surprise, check out the bold text at the end of each chapter)