🌸❤Chapter 3❤🌸

Izuku pov

I heard Kacchan call the girl bitch face and couldn't stop myself from smiling at the way he still hasn't stopped cursing. "What did you just call me?" Asked the girl offended. "What are you deaf? I said what I said." He said crossing his arms.

"I heard what you said and I just think it's rude." I heard the girl say scoffing at the end. "And calling Pikachu a slut and a man wh0re is nice?" He asked 'you already gave them nicknames huh?' I thought to myself chuckling. "Why are you defending him?!" I heard another person chime in. "Because he's my friend." Kacchan stated Plain and simple, I flew around the classroom in joy. "You hear that Juan!? My problem child has grown significantly!!" I cheered to one of my colleagues who are to stay in heaven, I knew he could hear me so I cheered loudly on purpose.

The girl who I remember as Momo Yaoyarouzu(chief can't remember how to spell that shit.) was fuming and was getting ready to use her quirk when the bell rang for lunch. She stormed put of the room with a girl who had aux cords for earlobes and from what I can see an invisible girl. I direct my attention to Kacchan and his friends to see him looking at Shoto who was wiping Denki's tears.
"Does this happen happen often?" I hear Kacchan ask as he starts packing his stuff. "Well when we were in elementary school we met and we started to hang out more and then we found out we both met Izuku when we were younger and Yaoyarouzu is jealous because she wants to be my girlfriend." I hear Shoto said, I shook, my head "I'm sorry I can't let you guys see me or I would talk with you." I said solemnly.

Kacchan pov

"Well, shall we go to lunch candy cane, Pikachu?" I ask the two, they look at me perplexed. I chuckle at their confusion "I call my friends nicknames." I say walking out of the classroom, I hear a cheer and then footsteps behind me.
"So what you gonna get?" I hear Pikachu ask me, I ponder for a while. "Extra spicy curry!" I say louder than I intend to and I felt some people's gazes wander over to me. "Well I'm getting cold soba." Said halfie pulling out a card, "I'm getting... Katsudon." Said Pikachu pulling out a card also. "Why do you guys have cards?" I asked them kind of confused.

"My father's the former number two hero Endeavor, but I live with my wealthy grandmother." Said Halfie putting it away. "My adoptive mom's a pro hero." I look at Pikachu to see him looking at me with a small smile. "My mom's a fashion designer and my old man was a support weapon maker, so... guess we're all rich then." I said shrugging.

🌸🌸After getting thier lunches, at the classroom🌸🌸

Still Katsuki pov

We just got back from the cafeteria and I've got to say, Momo and her friends are gonna get alot of ass whooping from me. I go over to my desk and wait for the other two to bring their chairs, I see a box on my desk with a name I thought I would never hear nor see ever again.

For Kacchan

Pikachu and halfie looked at the boxed in my hand to my shocked face and asked me what was wrong. "It's from Izuku." Was all I had to say for them to tell me to open it and see what it was.
I took off the top of the box to see three bracelets and three necklaces.

Necklaces ⬇️

Katsuki's: black= forest green, blue= orange

Shoto's: black= forest green, blue= red

Denki's: black= forest green, blue= yellow

The bracelet⬇️

I took out the accessories and saw a note was at the bottom of the box

"Hi Kacchan,
Yeah it's me. I'm sorry that I left you for so long and so abruptly, I had some business to take care of in heaven but that doesn't change the fact that I left you, Denki and Sho-kun. The bracelets and necklaces will keep you all from harm I'm always with you guys but for now I have to go take care of my other children. Whenever you're in a life or death situation the three of you have to just call my name and I'll be there.
Sincerely yours, Izuku."

I held out the note for the other two and they read it, "Well this is just proof enough that we are supposed to be friends." Said Pikachu picking up the two with his name on them and halfie did the same.
"You two wanna hang out Saturday?" I asked out of nowhere, the two looked at me and I saw Pikachu smile, "yes!" He hugged me as the bell rang.

When Katsuki got home
3rd pov

Katsuki entered his house and saw his mother's car in the driveway meaning she was home, entering the kitchen he saw his mother sitting at the table with a printed photograph in front of her. She had a shocked expression on her face.
Katsuki being the person he is looked over his mother's shoulders. "Hey mo- is-is that real?" He asked shakily pointing to the person behind him in the photo. His mother turned around and smiled as she nodded, "yes Katsuki,  he's back. Izuku's back." She said he hugged her. "So tell me about your day."said Mitsuki hanging the photo on the fridge, Katsuki went to change his clothes and helped his mother make dinner as he told her about his new friends and how Izuku had left the gift on his desk.